Battle Royale skin in Save the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Royale skin in Save the World

So I saw some people with the skeleton skin in save the world and as far I know it was a skin only avaible in the BR mode. So I believed I could get skins in BR and use them in StW but once I got myself one of the skins I coulnt find a way to use it in the PvE mode. So was that skeleton skin a seperate special promotion in the PvE or is it actually possible to somehow use the skins from BR in StW?

STW AND BR are completely separate games. In BR its a skin, in STW its an actual hero we had to earn or get lucky with RNG llamas to get.

Comment

Shame, I really liked the skin I got and I dont really think it would hurt to let us use BR skins in STW.

Comment

The skeleton soldier (Skull trooper Jonesy) hero in STW was a seasonal / limited time halloween hero. You might be able to get him again next halloween... lol. You aren't missing out, I didn't think his abilities were that great but I do have him as a support squad hero for the head shot multiplier.. Function over form.

Comment

Actually, I main my legendary Skull trooper and his stats are fantastic. Better than any other legendary soldier I currently have.

Comment

I am not very interested in the skeleton skin but more in the zombie one its just that I was confused to see them in STW because I thought they were only avaible in the BR mode.

Comment

Well unfortunately you missed out on this year's halloween event, but at least you know how to earn it for next year if they do the same event again. Heavy story-based side event with great playable environment and a very long list of mini-quests. During this time, you were able to earn a few different halloween themed skins

See them here: https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...701/301195.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X