Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory/Storage Bug

UPDATE: Heya Fortnite Folks,

We recently needed to disable access to global inventory & storage over this past weekend in order to fix a troublesome bug which caused players to lose items. We are still investigating this issue and we’ll keep global inventory disabled until this bug is fixed. Epic is taking a short break over the holidays, so expect this fix sometime in January.

Hit us up in the usual social spots if you have any questions.

12-17-2017
    Where’d it go? If you lost any items due to the inventory bugs that have been reported today then please get ahold of our support team by visiting this link and clicking the “Email Us” button.

In the meantime, we’ll be disabling access to inventory/storage in the front-end while we investigate this issue. We’ll keep you posted on all the latest updates here.
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 12-19-2017, 10:48 AM.

Do you have any time frame on crafting without loading a mission? I personally feel seeing your inventory without being able to craft is pointless

Comment

• LtMouse commented
      Editing a comment
      It has been great to see inventory, been able to clear out on wanted items without having to go into a mission to do.

Didnt receive collection book level 100 reward. Seems like anyone that was at level 100 exactly didn't receive the character.

Comment

Why not just disable the ability to move items instead of removing the visibility.

Comment

me and my friends have been doing missions but we havnt been our loot from them and ive lost severl guns and some pretty rare stuff do to those errors. if i am speaking to the makers of the game i would like yall to fix that because ive bought almost every founders pack in the game and im losing stuff for no reason so plaese get it fixed or ill ask for my refund.

Comment

Originally posted by kingdelgodo View Post
          me and my friends have been doing missions but we havnt been our loot from them and ive lost severl guns and some pretty rare stuff do to those errors. if i am speaking to the makers of the game i would like yall to fix that because ive bought almost every founders pack in the game and im losing stuff for no reason so plaese get it fixed or ill ask for my refund.
          There was a known error over the weekend where many players (including myself) lost their entire inventory and resources, maybe you were effected too by this? To compensate Epic have given people effected some Vbucks depending on time played during the game and also additional inventory items and materials. However they did not store these in your inventory/backpack, they are stored in your Storm Shield Storage. Check that out and see if there's any stuff in there.

Comment

When will you address the Storm Shield Base reset issue in your forums, lost the entire base, and seems it has not been mentioned in the 2 threads Epic has put on forums since the node error last Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Groot420 View Post
              When will you address the Storm Shield Base reset issue in your forums, lost the entire base, and seems it has not been mentioned in the 2 threads Epic has put on forums since the node error last Wednesday
              am waiting for this as well, but funnily enough today is as far as i see the end of the holidays and the end of that patience.. be putting in constant email requests and bug reports and feedback bug reports..

This too me an altogether separate issue from the inventory one,, to which i was fortunate enough to not be affected by, even though was playing when the server started throwing multiple errors during play at me

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...-have-vanished

Comment

i've started, am holding what little patience i have left after feeling ignored, but now having sent this through every possible anvenue once again that a failure to hear a response will bring about a spam fest of my disgust till i get bored and take up interest elsewhere

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...oss#post131953

Comment

Seguimos igual que novedad sin respuesta ni reembolso ni compensación de ningún tipo, solo el silencio del parte del staff y un jódete si perdiste algo y no esperes nada de nuestra parte.
                  Las vías de comunicación no sirven mas que para perder el tiempo poniendo que te han dado por el **** y sin aviso previo tanto el correo electrónico como los post en el foro, llevo 2 semanas sin que hagan nada de nada así que la verdad como usuario que a pagado lo único que puedo recomendar a cualquiera es que NO compre el juego.
                  NO existe la asistencia técnica alguna, los errores se acumulan en el PVE y pasan de ellos. el foro es absurdo ni se dignan a responder ni leerlo, no tienes personal que compruebe los tickets,en el juego por tanto si tienes algún problema 2 piedras y a otro tema que el dinero que has invertido lo has tirado a la basura y no tienes derecho ha nada.
                  Es muy triste ver como se comporta EPIC GAME en este juego prometía muchas cosas que luego no se han cumplido pero que muchas, es la misma estafa que el NO MAN SKY...

5 post en el foro 0 respuestas
                  4 e-mails 0 respuestas
                  12 tickets con errores graves "trampas,heroes,bugs" 0 respuestas

Lo único que si funciona es el apartado de facturación "lamentable"
                  Last edited by Melhon; 01-05-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X