X

Fortnite Save The World LE bug?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite Save The World LE bug?

I recently bought the limited edition for save the world Fortnite. So I collected all the stuff you were supposed to but for some reason the legendary drum roll (I picked soldier) schematic was missing from my inventory, I only had the regular gun and a rare drum roll schematic. Is this supposed to happen?

Did you do the quests to upgrade the schematic?

IIRC, you need to do SSD to receive the upgrade.

Comment

You have quests to unlock the higher rarities, like Sloth said you have to reach a certain SSD level and have crafted the appropriate rarity of that type of weapon.

To get the Epic you have to construct a Rare Assault Rifle like the Rare Drumroll they give you and for Legendary you have to construct an Epic Assault Rifle like the Epic Drumroll you'll unlock. When you open the pack it literally shows you that you get the rare schematic and a quest when you finish that quest it again shows you that you get the Epic Schematic and then another Quest.

Really shouldn't run around claiming bug until you actually know if it is a bug or not though. That'd be like trying to pull on a door that is push to open and then jumping to the conclusion the door is locked.

Comment

Working...
      X