Is there a cap on skillpoint storage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a cap on skillpoint storage?

Strange question I know.

Given it has now been established that there is a cap on Commander level I have stopped spending skillpoints until I get to Twine.

I suspect I would hit 99 unspent skillpoints before Twine so I would like to know if its possible to store over 100 skillpoints.

I friend of mine has 103 stored skill points since we haven't done his SSD to advance his zone yet, so it's at least possible to store over 100 points. The cap on leveling is more to keep stockpilers from stockpiling into new content, you get ample skill points at the current point to get everything you could possibly need so you don't have to be paranoid and save up for Twine, just prioritize when you hit Twine picking up the evolution skills, survivors, backpack space and actives you want before anything else. If I recall correctly you should be able to get all the skills in the future anyway.
    Last edited by Dwlr; 01-02-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I have everything I want in the 3rd section. All that's left is gadgets I don't use, couple of weapons I don't use and storage. So I stopped spending points. Good to know there's no 99 cap on points.

Comment

I want to get the cap in fortnite pls

Comment

I reached the commander level cap yesterday and only saved up 371 points. About to get into twine peaks and hope I can buy everything I need and want.
          https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/andyufcfan

Comment

Hiho.

1.) NO CAP for skillpoints (I've only saved ~ 180 from canny-twine)

2.) I think it is possible to get EVERY Skill!

I've "Commander level 292" atm (https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/akariela) [18*4 more available through "commander level ups"]

I think, I'm working with laptop atm, I've spent ~ 90?!? in T4 Skilltree and some skills are missing in T1-T3 tree.

so... 11 missing in T4 Skilltree... means 7 level ups left for T1-T3 (after completing T4 Skill tree)

Skillpoints for T1-T3:

commander level (spare): -> 7*4 Skill p
            Canny Defense: T7-T10 -> ~ 4*2 Skill p
            Twine Defense: T3-T10 -> ~ 8*3 Skill p

T1 I only need 3 more... (defenders)
            T2 I don't know exactly
            T3 I don't know exactly

... but T1 needs only one skillpoint for a new skill... T2 only 2... and so on...

I'm quite confident, that at the end, I've enough skillpoints to get every skill.

You can get skillpoints via:

a.) Commander Level
            b.) Collection book (I'm ~ 133 and got another 4 skillpoints)
            c.) Defend your Stormshield.

I think it's possible. (Not 100% sure, but I'll get on it, when I'm at home)

BR Aka
            Last edited by Akariela; 06-28-2018, 08:54 AM. Reason: extra information, added

Comment

• AcidBuckshot commented
              Editing a comment
              It is possible, I only have a few left to get in tier 3 (canny defenders) and the same in tier 4. I still have twine SSD 4-10 left to do so the skill points from them should be able to finish everything off. I believe there are still a few extra skill points left to earn through the main quest line as well.

I stopped receiving skill points from mission XP. I figure the last 8 will have to be from collection book and from doing SSD on my homebase and helping others. Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyP79 View Post
              I stopped receiving skill points from mission XP. I figure the last 8 will have to be from collection book and from doing SSD on my homebase and helping others. Is this correct?
              Somewhat. As far as I know you can't get skill points for helping others (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :p ). You're right about the Collection Book and SSDs.
              --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

Working...
              X