X

The Pit of Treasure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pit of Treasure?

Playing the PVE side a couple of us have come across the Pit of Treasure and I am guessing it is not a bug and maybe a hidden area but I can not find ANYTHING on it. We always seem to find it just as the game ends and its a teaser and can only get 1 or 2 chests out of the many in the hole. Anyone else find this? is it on every map or only pops during certain events? Any info would be great!

Are you talking about out in a field is a tile of floor, you smash it and drop several tiles down (masks the chests from outlanders....)? I’ve come across this a few times, sometimes several chests, sometimes one and minerals to mine. I’ve first found it because a survivor was in one.

Comment

yes! We been trying to figure out if it is on all maps or something we make happen

Comment

I know about :
        -the busses parking. Hole in floor of the building (cave with minerals and chest).
        -the suburban semetary got 3 chapels the biggist one got a hallway system underneath with another wall to smash and go down to a secret altar with most time a chest.
        -some forrest maps got hidden basements and/or deep caves whit only a small opening (sometimes underground labs).
        -many buildings got hidden basement or hidden room in basement. Just listen to chest sound and smash walls to find it, it kinda fun :)

One time i saw 2people building a ramp down outside the map edge. There was a cave only acces tru there... Havent seen one since. Anyone know more bout the outside edge wall cave?

​​​​​

Comment

From my experience, almost every map has the outside edge wall cave that is only accessible by building ramps down. However it isn't a guaranteed chest, but usually. It took me a while on an outlander to get to where I recognize the area on other characters, but the inconsistency makes it not worth searching out and only checking if you stumble upon it.

The bus lot and suburban cemetery have a much better chance of containing a chest, but even they aren't 100%.

Comment

theres a ytube vid about the cliff side cave called Fortnite secret loot cave, its very easy to spot and mostly worthless unless you happen to be passing and need stone. found a chest maybe once, ore maybe 20% of the time, usually 1 coal.

I've been told that posts insulting other users is not helpful. Just know there's a high chance I'm insulting you in my mind.

Ever think about how the phrase "you are what you eat" is always an insult when looked at from a sexual perspective ?? you do now.

Comment

Yeah just watched the youtube from the edge map cave. Seems worthless. 1mineral thats it...

generaly simple caves got a melanchite or higher up sometimes a shadowshard mineral ( only found 1 in 5 lvl70 missions...) And sometimes a chest.
              But the big caves hidden in forrest floors go deep and almost every time got good loot.
              When there are some husks in the cave almost 100% chest.

But chests are worthless most times.
              Weapons whit lower lvl than what your own scematics are. And some piece of crafting material...

More interest in minerals for crafting weapons...
              ​​​

Comment

yes we have found most of those but this was an actual hole with chest on the walls we could see as we fell to the bottom. I feel it was in the forest area and as a previous poster said we dug up some tile and fell in.

And yeah that cave can sometimes have a chest or some ore definitely not worth it with as much that guards it.

Comment

Found another one. Forest map, a 1 x 2 building that has stairs go down to a 1 x 2 basement. Smash the floor, there were 2 chests, minerals and husks below.

Comment

Working...
                  X