X

Patch note 2.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch note 2.2

Who all like the “plenty” of updates to the Pve side of the game since there is a maassive Battle Royale Update. Don’t get me wrong I love Br but I love stw more.

I’m glad for the big fixes but with all this effort in Pvp let’s get some pve content. New event announced or something since our event ends in 8 days or so

To be fair, this patch has been one of the best (if not the best):
    • They fixed impact and knockback scaling in abilities, do you know what that means? I can use shockwave and push elemental smashers powerlevel 58 with my level 30 Shock Trooper Renegade :D. Also, this buffed crescent kick of the ninjas considerably: now it always stun (given your hero has leveled up and you have enough tech for the power level), I crescent kicked a blaster/laser-guy PL 52 that had a shielder with my epic Brawler Luna (level 20) and I stunned him. I cannot say for other abilities (like anti-material charge, for example), but those 2, plus frag grenade, were greatly buffed... So much actually that I expect a nerf D:>.
    • Another minor fix they made (that was not documented): Phase Scout Jess got her green hair back.
    • Another undocumented and weird change: Flingers can throw skulls (or did they throw skulls before the patch? Well, if they did not, it might be a bug instead of an intentional change...). Which is kind of nice, they need a buff.
    • They also added a nice QoL improvement with that Collection Book tab on heroes/defenders/arsenal/survivors sections. It really helps to know if you have something for the Collection Book without having to actually go there and go tab by tab...

Overall, this was an incredible patch and I don't really care how many fixes and extra BR gets, as long as StW fixes important stuff like in this case.

Comment

I have noticed a improvement when other people join you the lag isn’t so bad

Comment

• SgtYeti commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? My lag has gotten way worse. Also, abilities were buffed but that only if you can use them. Go whole games and cant use a grenade. Not to mention the many bugs that still happen. My personal favorite is when you gun breaks and you can use a gun, ability, or build ( not every time a gun breaks).

• OJDennis commented
        Editing a comment
        For me it has improved but haven’t played much

SH-. I dont care how many more fixes BR gets but I hate how there are MAJOR F-ING problems that have been in StW for months and they dont do anything about them. Game performance and stability is the worst it's ever been. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT, EPIC ??

Comment

Working...
      X