Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Store Info!

Heya Folks,

We've been seeing some confusion or just general questions about the Event store and with the Survive the Holidays event ending, want to provide some clarity:
    • Event store is not just a part of the winter event - it is a permanent feature!
    • The ‘Weekly Section’ will continue to rotate and always have items (may change periodically, p.s. Flux will be around for a while)
    • The ‘Event Section’ will usually have items, but not always (i.e. smaller events, but may persist from major events)
    • Daily Coins do not reset
    • We are going to experiment with “Seasonal Gold” we are going to let it run through the next Storm event and likely reset it the event after. We’ll keep you posted on the results of our data.
      • We’ll give you folks a heads up before the reset as well!

If you have any other questions drop ‘em in the comments below.

So what is the next event?

Comment

Hope next event is valentines I would be hitting a giant heart pickaxe on ppl in pvp ???? and killing Cupid mini zombies in pve

Comment

What happens to any unused Snowflake tickets?

Comment

ShadowRinn as with any event, the tickets will go away. For each 1000 tickets in your possession, they'll give you a holiday llama in its place. The rest just disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustarddog View Post
            ShadowRinn as with any event, the tickets will go away. For each 1000 tickets in your possession, they'll give you a holiday llama in its place. The rest just disappear.

Having currency we have earned disappear is just wrong, it should remain in our resources tab for use next year, if they go the route of removing what I've earned just because I didn't spend it then I will not be happy to say the least... other than that I'm loving the game.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Mooney View Post
              [*]We are going to experiment with “Seasonal Gold” we are going to let it run through the next Storm event and likely reset it the event after. We’ll keep you posted on the results of our data.[LIST][*]We’ll give you folks a heads up before the reset as well!
              Please, don't do it. Snowflakes clearly have "seasonial" feel, but let us hoard the gold! And use it on our discretion.

Comment

Many thanks on this clarification there were quite a few people confused about this.

Comment

Working...
                X