Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Store Info!

Heya Folks,

Been seeing some confusion or just general questions about the Event store and want to provide some clarity!
    • Event store is not just a part of the winter event - it is a permanent feature!
    • The ‘Weekly Section’ will continue to rotate and always have items (may change periodically, p.s. Flux will be around for a while)
    • The ‘Event Section’ will usually have items, but not always (i.e. smaller events, but may persist from major events)
    • Daily Coins do not reset
    • We are going to experiment with “Seasonal Gold” we are going to let it run through the next Storm event and likely reset it the event after. We’ll keep you posted on the results of our data.
      • We’ll give you folks a heads up before the reset as well :)

If you have any other questions drop ‘em in the comments below.
    Last edited by [EPIC] Mooney; 01-18-2018, 10:12 PM.

Nice! Thanks for the info, that's pretty clear!

I guess the only question I have is even when Event Section items persist, am I correct in assuming that no new additional Seasonal Gold can be obtained during non-event periods? Or is Seasonal Gold not tied to an event, and rather is fully obtainable through quest rewards, and just resets in waves with whenever the seasonal reset is?

Cheers! Loving all of this Save the World content!
    Last edited by Dead-Sync; 01-20-2018, 11:17 AM.
    PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] Mooney View Post
      Heya Folks,

Been seeing some confusion or just general questions about the Event store and want to provide some clarity!
      • Event store is not just a part of the winter event - it is a permanent feature!
      • The ‘Weekly Section’ will continue to rotate and always have items (may change periodically, p.s. Flux will be around for a while)
      • The ‘Event Section’ will usually have items, but not always (i.e. smaller events, but may persist from major events)
      • We are going to experiment with “Seasonal Gold” we are going to let it run through the next Storm event and likely reset it the event after. We’ll keep you posted on the results of our data.

Hi so does this mean that I do not have to spend and waste all my seasonal gold? everyone is telling me that this means that the seasonal gold will end reset today but the daily coins will drag to next event? is this true?

what I am thinking is that this means that i (DO NOT) have to spend all my seasonal gold & it will drag to at least the next event, still little confused, do I have to spend all my seasonal gold & daily coins today? because on game it even says spend while it lasts in this event? please reply, I dont want anything wasted, TY

Basically it says it travels to next event but is it only the daily coins o rboth daily coins & seasonal gold, I have over 10K seasonal gold aftert I bopught eevrytthing so I can buy everything again if I have to, wills easonal end after this event?

Thank You

Comment

Hi so does this mean that I do not have to spend and waste all my seasonal gold? everyone is telling me that this means that the seasonal gold will end reset today but the daily coins will drag to next event? is this true?

what I am thinking is that this means that i (DO NOT) have to spend all my seasonal gold & it will drag to at least the next event, still little confused, do I have to spend all my seasonal gold & daily coins today? because on game it even says spend while it lasts in this event? please reply, I dont want anything wasted, TY

Basically it says it travels to next event but is it only the daily coins o rboth daily coins & seasonal gold, I have over 10K seasonal gold aftert I bopught eevrytthing so I can buy everything again if I have to, wills easonal end after this event?

Thank You

Comment

bigfazeech Indeed you can hold onto your seasonal gold if you want. They promised to let us know when it's reset and it won't be right away.

'We are going to experiment with “Seasonal Gold” we are going to let it run through the next Storm event and likely reset it the event after. We’ll keep you posted on the results of our data.
          • We’ll give you folks a heads up before the reset as well :
          "

Comment

Originally posted by Mustarddog View Post
            bigfazeech Indeed you can hold onto your seasonal gold if you want. They promised to let us know when it's reset and it won't be right away.

'We are going to experiment with “Seasonal Gold” we are going to let it run through the next Storm event and likely reset it the event after. We’ll keep you posted on the results of our data.
            "
            they promise many things that never meet

Comment

"
              ok cool great so i can save my gold, i was just going ot waste it on dups items, Ty for info

Comment

Originally posted by Bich0 View Post

they promise many things that never meet
                support has been really great lately with replies and fixes, I guess cause game still not truly out yet, what did you mean by that?

Comment

Heya Folks,

Hi before I waste all my seasonal gold, you posted this the past week what is above on 1/19/2018, so this means that I can save my gold that I have right now correct? because in game when u highlight gold it warns us that top use it while we can in different words of coarse? because do we even know what next event is? maybe Valentines day event? I didn't hear or see anything so what happens in 16 hours?

I just want to make sure that whatever seasonal gold I have it wont be wasted and it will drag to the new event on 1/24/2018 when the winter event ends? or do I need to use all my seasonal gold now or can I save it, its very confusing because players are telling me it refreshes and gold will end reset? but here according to me reading it will drag and I dont have to waste me gold?Please shine light on this because event ends in 16 hours and gold does? TY

Comment

Heya Folks,

Hi before I waste all my seasonal gold, you posted this the past week what is above on 1/19/2018, so this means that I can save my gold that I have right now correct? because in game when u highlight gold it warns us that top use it while we can in different words of coarse? because do we even know what next event is? maybe Valentines day event? I didn't hear or see anything so what happens in 16 hours?

I just want to make sure that whatever seasonal gold I have it wont be wasted and it will drag to the new event on 1/24/2018 when the winter event ends? or do I need to use all my seasonal gold now or can I save it, its very confusing because players are telling me it refreshes and gold will end reset? but here according to me reading it will drag and I dont have to waste me gold?Please shine light on this because event ends in 16 hours and gold does?

Thank You, I hope I know before it ends today

Comment

"
                      thank you very much, i was lil confused about it but this is great, ty again

Comment

Working...
                      X