X

Seasonal gold & Daily gold Coins, Do we lose or transfers to next event,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seasonal gold & Daily gold Coins, Do we lose or transfers to next event,

does anyone know if we lose the seasonal gold & daily gold coins both because I have multiple thousands of each, I have bought legendary terminator, Judge & it glitched gave me item and took it back & refunded me coins but couldn't buy anymore, so i didnt really lose because gold both versions went back but I dont want to lose out if I cant buy something else after event, like will it transfer to next event & what about daily coins, does anyone know about both versions gold?

Hi I daily gold will I lose that all because the glitch gave me back my gold & took items away, for example like the Terminator, all my gold and daily gold coins, both versions, will it be lost and ended after this Holiday event? for example I have 85 legendary flux and I cant buy anymore this week because its limited and that will throw me off 15 legendary flux to even us eit? do you have any links to this answer or please explain this because I can shine the light on all my friends I play with because none of us know the answer to this question, We are all trying to figure out the answer to this,

its very confusing berceuse doesn't say anywhere online or forums, will we lose all our regular seasonal gold & the daily gold coins, both versions, after event is over today will we lose that that gold & how would i get more flux to make the event number? I will try to get you some pictures so you can see, should I just buy all dups and stuff i dont need with the gold both versions: seasonal gold & the daily gold coins, doesn't say in anywhere this answer?

Yeah I have that question too.

Comment

Have a look at...
      Heya Folks, Been seeing some confusion or just general questions about the Event store and want to provide some clarity! Event store is not just a part of the

Comment

Hi so does this mean that I do not have to spend and waste all my seasonal gold? everyone is telling me that this means that the seasonal gold will end reset today but the daily coins will drag to next event? is this true?

what I am thinking is that this means that i (DO NOT) have to spend all my seasonal gold & it will drag to at least the next event, still little confused, do I have to spend all my seasonal gold & daily coins today? because on game it even says spend while it lasts in this event? please reply, I dont want anything wasted, TY

Basically it says it travels to next event but is it only the daily coins o rboth daily coins & seasonal gold, I have over 10K seasonal gold aftert I bopught eevrytthing so I can buy everything again if I have to, wills easonal end after this event?

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by JoeysVideoFiles View Post
          Yeah I have that question too.
          Hey J, it seems that seasonal gold will drag and wont be rerst, so what it says in game that message itsnt trueA?

Comment

Hi before I waste all my seasonal gold, you posted this the past week what is above on 1/19/2018, so this means that I can save my gold that I have right now correct? because in game when u highlight gold it warns us that top use it while we can in different words of coarse? because do we even know what next event is? maybe Valentines day event? I didn't hear or see anything so what happens in 16 hours?

I just want to make sure that whatever seasonal gold I have it wont be wasted and it will drag to the new event on 1/24/2018 when the winter event ends? or do I need to use all my seasonal gold now or can I save it, its very confusing because players are telling me it refreshes and gold will end reset? but here according to me reading it will drag and I dont have to waste me gold?Please shine light on this because event ends in 16 hours and gold does? TY

Comment

In short.
              Weekly shop stays. Daily Coins stays. Gold will at least stay to the end of the NEXT event. After that. The developer dont know it what will happen

Comment

Read the first sticky post in this forum...
                it is called "Event Store Info!"
                Heya Folks, Been seeing some confusion or just general questions about the Event store and want to provide some clarity! Event store is not just a part of the

Comment

Working...
                X