Upgrading from standard to super deluxe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading from standard to super deluxe

I am updating mostly for the friend code so it's really only $10 I'm gonna be spending. I am just wondering how upgrading works.

Do I get exactly what's listed or do they subtract the items I got originally?

Example: It says 36 dailies, but since I got 6 with standard, do I only wind up getting 30 dalies?

You subtract from the items you got originally. Essentially each package is stated as if it's your initial purchase, so you need to compare to identify the differences. This holds all the way through limited edition. Once that's purchased, the ultimate upgrade is then additive.

Comment

Actually mustarddog, that's not always the case. I believe if you look at the upgrade from the in-game store (ie. "Standard to Super Deluxe Upgrade", it will actually show you the DIFFERENCE. (For example +36 would mean you get 36 extra). However, yes if you were to look at the edition's contents from anywhere else (this site, PSN/XBL stores, etc.) it does not factor in what you have before so you'd need to calculate the difference yourself.

The super deluxe edition does give you 42 daily llamas total if I recall correctly, because that's the edition I have and it stopped at 42. This checks out, because you have 6 with standard + 36 added = 42 dailys.
      PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Working...
      X