Controls on PS4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Controls on PS4

So I have Save the World. I mainly play Fortnite on my computer. But with my brother staying a bit recently and playing it on my PS4 (He plays on his PS4 at home), I have started to play it on PS4 lately. But by playing, I mean Battle Royale. I had yet to do a mission in save the world but tried today. Only to find out that the controls are completely differentto the controls in battle royle (Which is the control set up I am now used to) Only options I could find in settings was to change the controls for building but nothing else.

I guess what I am asking, is if it is possible to use the same controls that are used in battle royale?

i too would love to see some more control options when switching between BR and STW i always need a bit of time to get readjusted to the controls :(
    i guess whats preventing the use of combat pro in STW is that in STW L1, R1 and the left and right arrow keys are used for abilities and gadgets... so those would have to be switched to different keys before allowing us to use L1, R1 to switch between items...

Comment

Working...
    X