Fortnite Save the world botting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite Save the world botting

Okay, so I've seen so many bots as of lately. Is botting in save the world against the rules? I've read the whole document with the guidelines and rules. Nothing about botting. All they do is stand there and you can't even report them because their name is blank. Could you get banned?

I have never heard of a game that has supported botting (if there is, let me know). Therefore by that logic, don't be an idiot.

Comment

Is this botting or simple AFK? I agree that it's lame and there should be a way to deal with them, but botting implies they are using a secondary app to automate actions in game, but I think you mean AFK if he's just standing there.

Comment

read code of conduct

Comment

Originally posted by Mustarddog View Post
          Is this botting or simple AFK? I agree that it's lame and there should be a way to deal with them, but botting implies they are using a secondary app to automate actions in game, but I think you mean AFK if he's just standing there.
          Some bots appear as AFK players, so on that its barely possible to realy notice the diffirence. Bots usualy do just enough to prevent them getting kicked, if AFKing can be performed without penatly, they will take that.

For regular AFKs there should be an autokick option for public lobbys (or at least a votekick). For private lobbys the leader should get an option to kick. AFK as bot or regular player shouldnt matter on that. That way you can at least purge the bot.
          With that: If someone has built something, the stuff he build should be refunded at the kick and destroyed in the world, to prevent abuse on that part. Detecting if a player is building is not a reliable way, they can still code that into a botter.

Comment

Originally posted by Delirious Maxi View Post
            Okay, so I've seen so many bots as of lately. Is botting in save the world against the rules? I've read the whole document with the guidelines and rules. Nothing about botting. All they do is stand there and you can't even report them because their name is blank. Could you get banned?
            With how bad the lag is in Fortnie, you can't guarantee that botting is actually happening.

Comment

Working...
            X