Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trophy sync and re-sync (PC to PS4 - PS4 to PC and back again)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings, I'm Cristobal, Limited Edition owner and I'd like to ask some things about the trophy synchronization, I usually played on PS4, but started to play again on PC, so my question, there's one trophy that needs you to build 500k buildings, if I build on PC, there's an internal counter or something and when I'm logging back to PS4 the trophy would pop or you need to actually build the 500k buildings on PS4?

Can any trophy be glitched by switching platforms every day?

Thanks,
    Crinlorite.

Hi Crin,

From my understanding, all trophies can be earned with cross-platform play. I don't believe any data (outside of maybe settings) are saved to the console or your PC specifically. I think all progress trackers (like structures) are account-bound. Any trophy conditions that get met while you are playing on PC, should pop on the PS4 when you log in again.

I think it uses logins as a check for new trophies. In fact, my Plankerton Storm Shield 6 and Plankerton final mission trophy did not pop last night WHILE playing on PS4, yet I'm actually pretty confident when I log in again tonight, they will likely both pop for me.

Certainly that's the intent Epic seems to have with trophies regarding cross-platform play. If down the road you aren't getting trophies you know you should be, I would reach out to them because it was likely a glitch. However, everyone I've heard talk about cross-play trophies here, has said it's worked for them no issues.
    PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

hi.

my ray.exe trophy did not pop up today too...
      playing on ps4.

Comment

It's funny you mention that kelmaju,

It does seem as if trophies are not unlocking on PS4 IN GENERAL (regardless of the PC/PS4 sync thing). I was playing on PS4 when I should have earned 3 trophies and didn't get them yet. I sent in a report to Epic and I encourage others to do the same, hopefully it can get patched soon.
        PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Working...
        X