X

Best way to get storm tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to get storm tickets?

What is the best way to get storm tickets for this event? Is it just by completing missions for the 60/65 you get from that? That seems like a lot of missions to complete to get the loot llamas for the weapons, etc. Am I missing something?

As of right now that way, buying llamas (at 100 tix per regular llama.... yikes) and a few quests will get them. Only plus is after you buy one you complete the quest of purchasing a storm ticket llama and get another 500 towards your second one. Looks like a great stall until they think of some other event to throw at us.

as much as people didn’t like the holiday event stretching out, I’m missing those Christmas trees and their presents already. This is the first day I ran out of medium bullets in a long time!

Comment

Spend more money :)

Comment

In twine I get around 135 per mission so you could try asking some higher levels to carry you in twine for abit? Buying llamas always helps but it's best to wait for the legendary llamas.
        Ricz0r is my inspiration

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

Plus, it is the same recycled hydraulic gear and commanders from last round. Nothing to really go Lucille Ball crazy for at this point. Unless of course it’s your first round getting the gear, then go nuts.

Comment

And, of course, there are the storm tickets you will get from the event missions (killing angry husks etc.).

Plus, in addition to the storm lamas, you have the opportunity to get your hands on some really nice stuff in the event store by spending the differnet ingame currencies.. that Hydra is really nice..

Comment

I miss my 500 tickets for first completing enraged or simillar. Game froze in recievenig bonuses on the end of mission ,need restart ,and later no tickets.
              It´s good to look for mission with multiple enemy adjectives ( exploding ,eraged ,quickened ). You can complete those quests much faster. Enraged need to activate his status so no chance in low lvl mission when you one shot enemys:-)

Comment

Working...
              X