Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is + Damage to stunned, staggered, and knocked down targets good on a Super Shredder?

Collapse
X

Is + Damage to stunned, staggered, and knocked down targets good on a Super Shredder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Is + Damage to stunned, staggered, and knocked down targets good on a Super Shredder?

Hello,

Just got a Super Shredder with 30% Dmg to stunned, staggered, and knocked down targets.
    I already have a reasonable Super Shredder just wondering if this will be worth leveling to replace it.
    The Super Shredder does seem to have good amount of impact. but not sure they stayed staggered long enough to be a benefit.

New
    Super Shredder 1 30% Clip Size 45% Crit Dmg 15% Dmg 22.5% Reload 30% Dmg to Stunned, staggered, and knocked down
    Old
    Super Shredder 30 18% Fire Rate 45% Clip Size 15% Dmg 30% Recoil 28% Crit Chance
    Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
    Last edited by Hectoros; 01-28-2018, 03:27 AM.

I am frequently using a shredder and dont see how this would be beneficial.
    How many good shots per husk do you usually need?
    Only ones that need a couple of hits are smashers and against these i clearly prefer getting headshots with as much damage as possible over anything else.
    Altering a smashers movement by fumbling, getting them knocked down or whatever else may prevent me from properly hitting with the next shot.

I think the perk may be reasonably good on a rocket launcher.
    But not on a sniper rifle.
    Last edited by Kirase; 01-28-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirase View Post
      I am frequently using a shredder and dont see how this would be beneficial.
      How many good shots per husk do you usually need?
      Only ones that need a couple of hits are smashers and against these i clearly prefer getting headshots with as much damage as possible over anything else.
      Altering a smashers movement by fumbling, getting them knocked down or whatever else may prevent me from properly hitting with the next shot.

I think the perk may be reasonably good on a rocket launcher.
      But not on a sniper rifle.

Would probably be fairly good on a decent knockback shotgun. Got a backbreaker, (i'm just leaving stonewood so who cares if it's optimal ;)), with it and when your shooting up smasher you can feel it when it kicks in.

Comment

Your old one is the better weapon, crit damage without a crit chance bonus is not good and the + 45% clip size is great for that weapon IMO

Comment

Working...
        X