X

Trading - caveat emptor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading - caveat emptor

There was a guy in the global chat spamming to trade. If anyone agreed he invited them to his base and once they dropped what he wanted he kicked them from his party so they were booted from his base.

When trading with someone it is a good idea to trade in a mission, have some distance to make sure they drop what you wanted, then both trade sides to pick up the goods.

I just ignore every person that tries to trade. People need to stop being lazy and grind for their own stuff rather than relying on others for free stuff.
    Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
    I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post
      I just ignore every person that tries to trade. People need to stop being lazy and grind for their own stuff rather than relying on others for free stuff.
      Agree. I have had to leave a match because 3 kids were following me around relentlessly wanting a scar (which incidentally isn't all that, they just played too much BR)

Last night had a guy threaten to wreck my shield base if I didn't give him my new dam buster. I just left the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel64 View Post
        There was a guy in the global chat spamming to trade. If anyone agreed he invited them to his base and once they dropped what he wanted he kicked them from his party so they were booted from his base.
        That player needs to be reported.

Comment

• Mikel64 commented
          Editing a comment
          He was. By several people.

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post
        I trade a lot in games (never started on global chat) just because leveling every gun is impossible, not because of other's free stuff. Never met someone wanting to trick me, some people don't even care if they get something in return

Comment

• Mikel64 commented
          Editing a comment
          I usually try to give decent gear to low level folks, don’t expect anything back from them. Had several do that for me so I pay it back to new players.

I love trading, but farming talky is not hard with the right outlander. Got stacks of mala now ;)

Comment

Working...
        X