What's with the Mogul Fields?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the Mogul Fields?

I've seen this done a couple of times while doing "Play with Others" missions, and have also seen it pop up in one or two YouTube videos.
    A player plants a bunch of pyramid cones on the ground, and I feel I must be missing something because I don't understand what purpose they're supposed to serve.
    Can anyone enlighten me?
    Yay, I found the "Post Signature" option!

As far as i can tell it;s a case of someone hearing the term Pyramid fort and totally misunderstanding what it means, they're completely usless and in fact a net negetive.as they block line of fire.

Comment

I have asked myself the same question. The other day I was defending SEE-bot in-a-box and someone slammed down these default roofs on street next to a wall. For a brief moment I saw a husky husk attacking this tiny pyramid instead of the vertical wall and I thought maybe huskies prefer an even footing to battle the walls (safety precaution). It stood next to the wall and the attack animation was a downward attack. Is it an attempt to trick AI? I cannot confirm anything though; insufficient data and I would like to stay away from possible exploits 'cause I fear defeat would feel particularly bitter if one couldn't win even by cheating :)

Comment

Working...
      X