I'm a noob but this dam buster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a noob but this dam buster

Turned my whole team jelly. Is it just me or this thing a little OP?

Early on, most of the rocket launchers appear OP and they continue to be decent crowd control later on. Really depends on the RNG rolls just like any weapon.

Comment

It’s my favorite to use out of my launchers. Impact is crazy, knocks smashers around.

Comment

10% damage
        30% Crit 22.5% Reload
        20% damage
        10% weapon damage (affliction 6 seconds)

Is that good? I have no idea :/

Comment

Sounds pretty good to me: More damage, faster reload.. whats not to like about that? (Especially as the added damage is not only against stunned etc enemies). Does the last perk include a change of the damage type?

Comment

Happy with mine. Intantly trew away my normal rpg.
            ​​​10% dmg
            10% dmg
            15% dmg
            30% reload
            10% energy affliction.

Comment

I wanted an RPG until I got this, lol. I blew a smasher backwards and off a cliff the first time I fired it.

Reload is so much better after that perk set in, but don't some heroes reload faster than others?

Comment

Originally posted by dmac921 View Post
                I wanted an RPG until I got this, lol. I blew a smasher backwards and off a cliff the first time I fired it.

Reload is so much better after that perk set in, but don't some heroes reload faster than others?
                Urban assault hero(which i got) has 30% faster reload aswell as 50%(if i right) extra fire rate when headshotting for 5 sec.

Comment

Working...
                X