Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal Gold/Event Store Questions

Heya folks,

Next week, after Patch V.2.5.0 releases, the Mutant Storms will be leaving as we hop into the ‘Valentine’s Event’. But you still have a little over a week to grab those special Storm Llamas!

NOTE: The event timer in the event store is currently incorrect and does not reflect this information.

The Valentine’s Event will bring:
    • A Love Story, told the Fortnite way
    • Cupid Crossbow
    • Valentine’s-themed Heroes
    Battle back the storm for one more week and prepare your hearts for some friendly husks! ;)

Players are receiving 1600 gold compensation in 2.4 from what I read but some of us have already acquired the store items currently offered.
    Will seasonal gold be reset to zero next week?
    Will that compensatory gold go to waste?

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
      Heya folks,

Next week, after Patch V.2.5.0 releases, the Mutant Storms will be leaving as we hop into the ‘Valentine’s Event’. But you still have a little over a week to grab those special Storm Llamas!

NOTE: The event timer in the event store is currently incorrect and does not reflect this information.

The Valentine’s Event will bring:
      • A Love Story, told the Fortnite way
      • Cupid Crossbow
      • Valentine’s-themed Heroes
      Battle back the storm for one more week and prepare your hearts for some friendly husks! ;)
      Hi I remember we were told we would be warned if gold was going to change or something like that, The gold that we have now for the event that ends today, is this seasonal gold transferable over to the Valentines day event or is it a brand new type of currency and do we need to spend out seasonal gold now ASAP because we will lose it?

I remember reading that we would be told this and I think it said Spring or something in that area? Please let us know is this seasonal gold right now going to transfer to valentines day or spend our gold ASAP?

Thank You and a reply would be great because event end sin a few hours, Ty again

Comment

• Mustarddog commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey BigFazeech check this update out: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...imeline-update

Essentially, this, combined with the line from above, "NOTE: The event timer in the event store is currently incorrect and does not reflect this information," signify that we have another week of the current event store and our seasonal gold.

I'm assuming we'll get a small patch this week to update the store appropriately.

Does anyone else have issues with the event tab? I'm on PS4 and with the event items gone and only the weekly items displayed, it's incredibly buggy for me. I can never move over to the weekly side and have to keep spamming back and forth between Event and Pinatas till it eventually lets me.

Comment

yeah i was the same when playing last night, hopefuly with the patch having a new event it wont do that again

Comment

I had over 2k in gold, and today to my surprise I had 0 Thanks Epic

Comment

I lost my 2 friend codes how do i get them back, i just bought this game and tried to send my friend the code and he still couldnt join and hes the only one ive sent it to

Comment

Working...
            X