Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im i able to gift a ps4 player a gift code from pc?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gifted a friend from ps4 a code to crossplatfrom since i am from pc, but it doesn't seem to work, must i ask he/her to make a epic games account and connect his ps4 account then redeem a code from pc soo he can play on ps4? (he has a **** pc)

Hi Charizard,

Whichever platform which you send the Game Invite on, is the platform your friend must redeem it on. Once redeemed, then they can have access to either platform like normal. So if you sent the code via the PC platform, they will need to go through the process of redeeming the code on PC (as you said, they will need an Epic Account, and have to link it to their PSN Account if they haven't already). Once done, they can download the free Fortnite Battle Royale app on their PS4, and they'll have access to Save the World.
    PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Can i have a code
      been waiting for a brick

Comment

is it possible to redeem ps4 invite codes on pc

Comment

Originally posted by DatLima25 View Post
          is it possible to redeem ps4 invite codes on pc
          No. Codes can only be redeemed on the platform they originate from.
          If you received a friend code from someone that plays on PS4, you'll have to redeem it on PS4.
          However.. Once you've redeemed it you can play on another platform besides the platform you originally redeemed it on.
          In your case, if you redeem it on PS4 then you'll be able to play it on PC.
          --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

Working...
          X