Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you do the Repair The Shelter Mission?

Collapse
X

How do you do the Repair The Shelter Mission?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do the Repair The Shelter Mission?

Hey there,
    My friend and I play save the world together a lot. I currently am stuck on a mission called "six minutes." We have played this game multiple times but each time we fail. I understand that SEE-bot locates the objectives, but when it gets to the last two or so it won't mark them. Nothing works. So I guess my question is how in the world does SEE-bot work and how do I find the last two?

i think that mission is abit bugged if you saved 1 SEE-bot it keeps staying there and won't spawn another one so you have to search everywhere for the last parts for the base.
    Last edited by Pim1995; 02-03-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Zer0Grav commented
      Editing a comment
      So its a bug? I can't do the mission?

• Pim1995 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can do it but you gotta find the last parts yourself.

You don’t need to use the see bot.

Comment

First you reach the shelter. When you run the diagnostik ,semi invisible bots will appear on map (8 pcs). You need to find them and activate ( stay near ,wait few sec and then press E on him ). When all bots gathered and installed huge wave will approach shelter. If the time for finding bots is too long enemy wave arrive ( most times you have one wave before reach all bots ,so at least one guy should defend shelter ).

Comment

Thess parts are translucent but still visible. Appear when you get to them. Usually scattered within close range of the shelter .

Comment

Working...
        X