PC to PS4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• PC to PS4

Hi I bought the ultimate edition on pc and I recently bought a console to play some new released games and I was wondering if my progress on pc can be played on the ps4. I haven't linked my accounts yet since I won't be home for another few days. Does the progress sync or do I have to start over on ps4 and get a new copy of the stw. I'm new to the forums and I don't know if I posted this on the right tab so I'm sorry in advance if I'm "that guy".

pc to ps4 and vice versa have cross platform progression, unsure about cross play, but defiantly cross progression. i have done it when the psn was down and it worked for me.

Comment

As Count said, there is cross-progression, as well as cross-buy (via your Epic Account). There is no cross-play however. (If you're on PS4, you'll only be able to play with other PS4 players)

The only thing that isn't 1:1 progression wise are V-Bucks. V-Bucks earned through gameplay will be visible on both platforms, but V-Bucks purchased through the PlayStation Store on PS4 or Epic's Store on PC, will only be usable on those specific platforms.
      Last edited by Dead-Sync; 02-06-2018, 09:35 PM.
      PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Working...
      X