Ability to hide chat window?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to hide chat window?

I'm getting pretty tired of all the kids spamming their trade bs lately. Would it be possible to get an option to hide the chat? I barely use it anyway.

+1 very tired

Comment

I'm getting really sick of the kids spamming trade aswell. They spend hours literally spamming trade instead of playing the game. Honestly what's the point. I may be wrong here but I think they brought an option to hide the chat window a few months ago, it may be in the settings. It not then we will have to put up with the br kids spamming our chat

Comment

Same thing here, really getting sick of it, mostly trade requests and people complaining they got scamed (wich happen very often, kinda toxic imo) when it's not a slur contest, childish and unsupervised, i really wonder what will it be when the game turn free to play...
        What could be done is very simple :
        - A trading chat, so we don't have to endure this every single time
        - A trading option insted of dropping stuff on the floor, the kids have proven they can't be trusted

Comment

You can hide it while in game but I believe you mean the whole time. Yes can we please have the option to hide the chat?

Comment

Please . I've been begging for this since July.

Comment

Originally posted by AceExtreme View Post
              You can hide it while in game but I believe you mean the whole time. Yes can we please have the option to hide the chat?
              There's a bug where the option in game resets after every match. I submitted an issue about this a couple months ago :(

Comment

Where is this in game option? I've never seen it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Battlepope190 View Post
                  Where is this in game option? I've never seen it, lol.
                  It's in the first section of the settings but when you begin a mission, another menu appears. On PS4 you have to hit R2 to get to it. Then scroll to hide the Chat and Apply.
                  Originally posted by MarkcusD View Post
                  There's a bug where the option in game resets after every match. I submitted an issue about this a couple months ago :(
                  This! Please fix or just remove the highlight that appears for world chat if you're on Team or Party. The highlight is distracting.

Comment

Anybody trading? :P
                    just kidding. This needs to be addressed. Until then, let’s disable chat.

Comment

Working...
                    X