X

Ability to hide chat window?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to hide chat window?

I'm getting pretty tired of all the kids spamming their trade bs lately. Would it be possible to get an option to hide the chat? I barely use it anyway.

+1 very tired

Comment

I'm getting really sick of the kids spamming trade aswell. They spend hours literally spamming trade instead of playing the game. Honestly what's the point. I may be wrong here but I think they brought an option to hide the chat window a few months ago, it may be in the settings. It not then we will have to put up with the br kids spamming our chat
      Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
      And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
      I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Same thing here, really getting sick of it, mostly trade requests and people complaining they got scamed (wich happen very often, kinda toxic imo) when it's not a slur contest, childish and unsupervised, i really wonder what will it be when the game turn free to play...
        What could be done is very simple :
        - A trading chat, so we don't have to endure this every single time
        - A trading option insted of dropping stuff on the floor, the kids have proven they can't be trusted
        "Call me Salt Bae"

Comment

You can hide it while in game but I believe you mean the whole time. Yes can we please have the option to hide the chat?

Comment

Please . I've been begging for this since July.

Comment

Originally posted by AceExtreme View Post
              You can hide it while in game but I believe you mean the whole time. Yes can we please have the option to hide the chat?
              There's a bug where the option in game resets after every match. I submitted an issue about this a couple months ago :(

Comment

Where is this in game option? I've never seen it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Battlepope190 View Post
                  Where is this in game option? I've never seen it, lol.
                  It's in the first section of the settings but when you begin a mission, another menu appears. On PS4 you have to hit R2 to get to it. Then scroll to hide the Chat and Apply.
                  Originally posted by MarkcusD View Post
                  There's a bug where the option in game resets after every match. I submitted an issue about this a couple months ago :(
                  This! Please fix or just remove the highlight that appears for world chat if you're on Team or Party. The highlight is distracting.

Comment

Anybody trading? :P
                    just kidding. This needs to be addressed. Until then, let’s disable chat.
                    Bug Reports: Battle Royale
                    To see currently tracked bugs, posting guidelines and bug reporting format, visit here.
                    For account issues, contact customer support here.

Comment

The global chat block descriptions and other info I want , stupid BR kids

Comment

The most annoying thing is when you're trying to compare items in the Collections menu. You can't see the **** stats because the chat covers the bonuses and there seems to be no way to minimize the chat. Please fix this...

Comment

Trade chat bs is annoying as hell, bump this like 90's hip hop. I would like to block chat as well. +1 vote from me for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Invertex View Post
                            The most annoying thing is when you're trying to compare items in the Collections menu. You can't see the **** stats because the chat covers the bonuses and there seems to be no way to minimize the chat. Please fix this...
                            Couldn't agree more.

Comment

I agree with not being able to see the whole screen if I choose to do so. When you are trying to recycle schematics it is impossible to compare the weapons accurately because of the chat window. I find myself trying to literally read between the lines to see the items advantages/disadvantages.

Comment

Working...
                              X