Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I restart the whole game? (Save the world)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I restart my game?
    Hi, I really want to restart my game. When I first started playing I had no clue what it was about, no idea what I was supposed to do, just followed the tutorial blindly. Now as I have progressed I realize I build everything wrong and I'm so tired of it.
    I have looked everywhere but there is no guides anywhere and no way ingame to restart it. Please help me.

Only in creating a new account.
    Xbox One Gamertag: SchwandaPanz

Comment

If you play on ps4 you could try linking your account the wrong way...apparently that destroys people's progress.

Maybe a ticket to Epic games? I don't know if they can/will oblige, but it's probably worth asking.

Sounds like you are really worried about your Stormshield build though as that's the only build that persists. Short of manually breaking it down, there is no quick fix.

Comment

If this IS about your storm shield, and not messed up skill points or something, just try and make it work until you get out of your area. In case you didn't know, after Stonewood, you no longer HAVE to do the SSD's for that area, you'll move on to Plankerton with a new storm shield that you'll have to construct from scratch, so in a way it is kind of starting over. My Stonewood base was horrible, I laugh at it every time I go in there, Plankerton is way better since I knew what I was doing. I just left my Stonewood base as is, never really went back.

Comment

Yeah what Loooped said. Once you go to Plankerton you only have to go back to do Stormwood defenses voluntarily as it it a challenge for V-bucks. I'm prepping for Shield Defense lvl 10 there. You don't need to restart, just take your lessons from Stormwood and apply them to Plankerton.

Comment

Many stonewood SSD's are messed up but thats ok ;) later if u lvl high enouf you can complete all ssd stonewoods with defenders and wooden walls if u want. And build the next zones better :p

Comment

Yeah my Stonewood SSD is a mess too. My plan is just to go back to it at some point when I'm way OP and have a bunch of exactly what I want with traps and whatnot (I'm 45 now) and then I figure it will be a lot easier even despite my poor layout.
              PSNProfiles | Started playing Fortnite in December 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead-Sync View Post
                My plan is just to go back to it at some point when I'm way OP
                When playing in lower level areas, any gear that is overleveled is downscaled to match the region. This means that in stonewood all stuff is capped at level 10.

Comment

Originally posted by UkcsAlias View Post
                  When playing in lower level areas, any gear that is overleveled is downscaled to match the region. This means that in stonewood all stuff is capped at level 10.
                  Still, I don't think PL + Hero Level/Abilities are scaled down. If they are I'm certain it isn't by much. I redone the tutorial Atlas level at PL19, I could literally stand there and get hit as much as I wanted and kill them all with my pickaxe. What I'm saying is I still think levelling is beneficial

Comment

• EMERY1100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what kind of game with a campaign doesn’t have a new game option

• Assariar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EMERY1100 The MMO kind of game because progress is stored server-sided?

Originally posted by Skyjewel View Post
                  How can I restart my game? Hi, I really want to restart my game. When I first started playing I had no clue what it was about, no idea what I was supposed to do, just followed the tutorial blindly. Now as I have progressed I realize I build everything wrong and I'm so tired of it.
                  I have looked everywhere but there is no guides anywhere and no way ingame to restart it. Please help me.
                  Like everyone else I'm assuming you mean your Storm Shield. How you just followed the tutorial and built a weird structure around. I did that too and my Stonewood Storm Shield defenses look rubbish still. Personally I don't think it's a good area to build a nice base around and prefer Plankerton (I have yet to get to the other areas). But yeah if you are concerned, look to others who've already posted. But I'll also add that, rebuilding it isn't that big of a task. I recommend stocking up on resources (wood,stone,metal) and asking friends to help to quicken the process. Honestly though it is much easier to start fresh in Plankerton and leave Stonewood behind. That's pretty much what I did.

Comment

Let us restart epic

Comment

Working...
                    X