Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I cannot use builder's ability BASE in certain places at times?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I cannot use builder's ability BASE at times?
    Right away I can never use it, I believe I need to build up power or something by killing hasks right?
    But then I can only build it in certain places, what's up with that? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks

Make a floor tile. Wait till your energy is 100 (the battery logo bar) and place BASE .

Comment

As said above. Another thing, if you're doing storm shield, you won't be able to place it until you actually start the defence.
      Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
      And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
      I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Ok I see that I can place a Base but only allows me to place it where it wants it. What's up with that? Do I have to have a certain number of tiles around the one on which I place it to successfully place it? Or am I missing something?
        And moreover is the power related to how many hasks I kill or it just goes up by itself?
        Thanks

Comment

Read about power in the post "The_Urgist's New Player Guide & Recommendations" under header "Getting Stronger".

Comment

Power is affected by the level of your survivors and the FORT stats you purchase from the 2 different types of skill trees.
            Now this is a story all about how Fortnite got flip turned upside down,
            And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
            I'll tell you all about the release of BR in September.

First Play Date: 21st July 2017(Pre Order Bonus)

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Tbh, not very useful answers x(
              1) I cannot place the Base on the tile I want. The game chose the tile it likes and this ****** me off!
              2) I have to wait for this "Power" to build up, and not sure what affects the build up of the power. Time? Kills?
              Tx anyway.

Comment

Are you even playing the game? If u use an ability or sprint the energy gets used. Stop running and it goes up again... Wtf dude.

And your base needs 1 floor tile to be placed. Set it down and its there... What u say it goes elseware or doesnt set or something? U on drugs? :)

Comment

No need to be rude man, but I guess you are a troll so never mind.
                  Anyway, for some reason I didn't put together that the power the base need was my actual stamina. I guess I am still learning this game.
                  And of course the tile I was trying to place it on was empty. I guess I have a bit of a glitch there sometimes it doesn't let me place it on the empty tile I want so I have to go on a tile that has traps see the Base highlighted press C and then go back on that empty tile.
                  In a way now that I figure this trick out I can kind of use it.

Comment

Working...
                  X