Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHEATING? Unlimited Skill Points? Levels 10-50 In level 70-100's? Whats Going On?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

CHEATING? Unlimited Skill Points? Levels 10-50 In level 70-100's? Whats Going On?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEATING? Unlimited Skill Points? Levels 10-50 In level 70-100's? Whats Going On?

Hi, So my opinion this is cheating or players being very clingy to get ahead & are very excite dto get very high & us e5-Star weapons being level 20 & levels 20-40 in Mission levels 70-100.

So I been taking screenshots & its getting really ridiculous, My opinion is its cheating to overflow on skill points because I you’re a level 20 & you do missions level 70-100 your getting 3 skill points on each mission regardless so when you open up your next skill page you will have 150+ skill points and fill it up 7 level up more fats, I think this is cheating, but I have more to say,

So I see levels 10-40 bothering levels 60-100 all the time, hey can you make me a 4-sta or 5 star weapon, How do levels 10-20’s have sunbeam and bright core and all 5-star items filled in their backpacks, Ok maybe someone giving it to them so if that’s the case its fine I guess,

But to my knowledge if you level 20-40 and using a Shadowshard- Sunbeam weapon, Don’t you only use what your power level is? I though it goes by your power level, so if they have a level 100+ power weapon and are levels 10-40 would they even do that damage? I see high levels doing it all the time, carrying players, I join my missions level 70+ and se eleevls 20-40’s in there and we lose every time but if I put it on private its tuff sometimes,

I think this is cheating or being clingy like very clingy, I also see levels 20-40+ worried about having shadowshard, Obsidian, Sunbeam, Brightcore and all 4-5 star materials, Why are they so worried about it, I am level 70 and I am still on Malachite because that is where a level 70 belongs, but yes I am at a 4-star level now & I will evolve when the materials are fully available, Sleeks and all other 4-star materials aren’t fully 100% available until Twin Peaks,

For example I can run the most high level mission in city to farm cars for Mechanical parts and Sleeks the 4-star material is not fully available because its all sturdy 3-sra parts and sleeks do drop but my experience its 10 to 1, for every 10 sturdy’s I get, I get 1 sleek, Now in Twin Peaks its ok to Evolve to 40star,

BUT WHY ARE LEVEL 40’s in Twin Peaks, So low levels are being carried dcheating or being clingy, I am not accusing anyone for cheating but it truly is because eyou ar ebeating the system for skill pionts and you will have so many skill points on your top fo rthe next tree that bang you above everyone, I think levels 1-20 should be on 1star, 20-40 2-star, 40-70 3-star, 80-100 4 & 5-star.

Carrying in high levels is not fai rto othe rplayers in the group but even if you make it private an ddo it, I think its still kinda cheating again I am not accusing anyone, I am just saying what I feel, it is not right or fai rto others,

And I think it needs to make clear that what you should be using or have because you can be a level 20 and use a Sunbeam 5-star weapon but theyw ill be 1 shotted killed by a husk instantly no matter what type of wepaon they have ebcaus eo fthe level they are at so even if the level 20 does 120+ daamge that weapon will break in no time,

So am I right or woong if a level 20-40 used a 4-5 star weapon do they put out that power ot does it all work out to the level they are at,

I also think that their should be a block that you cant do way over powered misisons, I think if you level 70+ that it really doesn’t matter what you do because 70+ is a very high level so they will have all maps unlocked anyway so that is fine but I don’t want to play with levels 20-40 in my level 70-100 mission, I don’t even think I am ready for that yet and I am level 70,

And many players way over progress, I guess this is part of being carried way way over & getting unlimited skill points,

So think about this, a level1 starting out doing all high level stuff so eventually they will have 100’s of extra skill points because you will have your tree maxed with 200+ skill points to use right away in next tree, then what happens at the final map when you are over flowed skill points, I mean there is a cap right? But if you get 3 skill points every mission because eyou doing missions you shouldn’t be because the XP is so high because your level is so low, There is an infinite number of skill points they can get? I may be wrong but do the math an think about this, This is cheating or being clingy very clingy, I get messages all the time, HEY BIGFAZEEH HEY HEY Bro can you make me a 4 star weapon I have the materials, to me this is encouraging them and making them excited and do things not supposed to but hey if its your sibling or kids, family, friends that’s cool making wepaons that are higher but sometime sis leading on where they make mistakes, I see very low levels evolving to levels that the materials are not fully available,

But it is very hard to find players in high levels missions, Like I know a lot of levels 100's + and they say its hard sometime,s but I think if your 3/5 the way there thats fine, for example level 65+ is ok to run in Twin Peaks with higher levels because there already at a high level so that may be fine because there already experienced and very high but not levels below 50?

I do not recommend evolving to 4-sta unless your in twin Peaks because Sleek Mechanical parts ar every rare in canny Valley, its 10 to 1 from sturdy’s,

Please do not encourage or lead others on because they can make mistakes & there should be a block for what you can run
    Last edited by bigfazeech; 02-08-2018, 04:27 AM.

Sounds like you would like to have more options when creating a public map? Maybe a minimum level required to join? Perhaps you would want to see level requirements for weapons as well?

Comment

They can’t use the higher level of their weapon unless they unlocked the skill to let them access it, so really a massive waste of high powered weapons if not. As for having them, not that unlikely, when I was around 20pl a higher level player gave me some obsidian shotguns to use.

Low level players making it into twine has been going on since the start. Some of these players are the afk’ers that everyone complains about and shows screen shots of all zeroes for score at the end. The player goes into a mission that progresses the storyline, does absolutely nothing and gets credit for completion. Doing that repeatedly you don’t level up and you make it into higher and higher levels. Others are being carried, I was in a 58 level map and someone carried a 15pl into the mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel64 View Post
        They can’t use the higher level of their weapon unless they unlocked the skill to let them access it, so really a massive waste of high powered weapons if not. As for having them, not that unlikely, when I was around 20pl a higher level player gave me some obsidian shotguns to use.

Low level players making it into twine has been going on since the start. Some of these players are the afk’ers that everyone complains about and shows screen shots of all zeroes for score at the end. The player goes into a mission that progresses the storyline, does absolutely nothing and gets credit for completion. Doing that repeatedly you don’t level up and you make it into higher and higher levels. Others are being carried, I was in a 58 level map and someone carried a 15pl into the mission.
        I mean players making them weapons, They think because there are level 20-40 and have a level power 100+ weapon they are doing that damage? To my knowledge isn't is based on the power level they are on?

Comment

• Mikel64 commented
          Editing a comment
          From my understanding it is based on who is holding it. Although even at lower levels is still major OP for a 20pl player.

Weapon power is based entirely on the area you are in. Say you make a tier 4 weapon for people in Stonewood, it'll be locked to that level of the skill tree, it goes up from there. Yeah it's a waste of materials since it's all downscaled, but it'll be at the max level for the area they're in.

As for low levels getting into higher level territory? Canny has a ton of level 40's running around in 46-58 missions Those are the ones that rush through content. A few times I've been to Twine from an invite, and I get that it's annoying that not everyone will contribute something if they're underpowered and under leveled. If anything it's annoying and it certainly isn't cheating unless they've specifically do something that is cheat worthy. As for how many skill points they get, it's also based on their performance. The better they do, the more commander XP they gain. I know this from having invited a level 15 and me carrying them through a level 46 mission. He only gained 1 level and skill point from shooting stuff. Just leeching their way through won't award them an infinite number of skill points.

Comment

Originally posted by SurrealEdge View Post
          As for low levels getting into higher level territory? Canny has a ton of level 40's running around in 46-58 missions Those are the ones that rush through content.
          I can confirm the same thing for plankerton. You can quite effectively boost a player to be beyond its level, and at the same time, it effectively shouldnt directly be a problem.

I have been succesfully playing a power 40 game with 1x a power 15 player (at the time of playing he didnt even have plankerton unlocked, he was only able to join due to a lobby), 1x a power 21 player (me, also was able to join through the lobby as i didnt have the mission unlocked yet, but was in plankerton already), a power 35 and power 41. The 2 higher levels are capable to boost you massively making it fairly capable to beat the level. Sure, you cant obey the build limit, but for completing that isnt a problem. So being able to witness someone with half the level into a mission is very much possible.

But i dont see a problem on that part, a tactical player with decent skill realy can actualy manage those levels. Its only anoying when the other players want to keep to the build limit. The bigger problem is begging for gear as you said. Because i have seen that behaviour in stonewood already.

Comment

Again with the clickbait title and 10 paragraphs explaining literally 1 thing?

Comment

Not a single thing you described was cheating, there is no cheating going on in PvE.

The only thing needed is to not allow people to enter missions where they are greatly under-leveled. There, I just summed up the solution to your horrid wall of text in three sentences -- you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by iHanzoMain View Post
                Again with the clickbait title and 10 paragraphs explaining literally 1 thing?
                you are just a hater with hatespeech, everything I do you come to my post & attack me, dont you have better things to do with your time, like go find a job or a girlfriend or something, go help the needy, do something with your time than attacks please, this is really issues here that you show you have, Kindly asking to check yourself, please dont respond to my post because I will flag them because I think your harassing me now, and I am not going to stop using forums juts because your a hater & have problems, grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Tesseract777 View Post
                  Not a single thing you described was cheating, there is no cheating going on in PvE.

The only thing needed is to not allow people to enter missions where they are greatly under-leveled. There, I just summed up the solution to your horrid wall of text in three sentences -- you're welcome.
                  wow your so smart ^ I think I covered this in my very long post as you said, yes that you for repeating what i said, Over power levels should be block if you read it

Comment

Originally posted by UkcsAlias View Post
                    I can confirm the same thing for plankerton. You can quite effectively boost a player to be beyond its level, and at the same time, it effectively shouldnt directly be a problem.

I have been succesfully playing a power 40 game with 1x a power 15 player (at the time of playing he didnt even have plankerton unlocked, he was only able to join due to a lobby), 1x a power 21 player (me, also was able to join through the lobby as i didnt have the mission unlocked yet, but was in plankerton already), a power 35 and power 41. The 2 higher levels are capable to boost you massively making it fairly capable to beat the level. Sure, you cant obey the build limit, but for completing that isnt a problem. So being able to witness someone with half the level into a mission is very much possible.

But i dont see a problem on that part, a tactical player with decent skill realy can actualy manage those levels. Its only anoying when the other players want to keep to the build limit. The bigger problem is begging for gear as you said. Because i have seen that behaviour in stonewood already.
                    Originally posted by Tesseract777 View Post

wow your so smart ^ I think I covered this in my very long post as you said, yes that you for repeating what i said, Over power levels should be block if you read it,

Hey how you doin, If you read it I never said it is cheating, its asking a question can it be considered as cheating, please read before you comment because it does not say anywhere that anyone is cheating, try to understand correctly words before you comment please, Thank you

Comment

I was friends with Big on PS4 but had to get rid of him. BigFazeech you can't govern how other people play PVE, and it seems like you just need something to rebel against. Perhaps the best solution would be just play in private matched with friends? Before they changed it you could beat the canny and twine by doing survivors and radar towers, and of course your stormshields. Does that mean all the early people cheated? Its a PVE game I just dont see why others choices in progression are bothering you this much. Good luck though.

Comment

• bigfazeech commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I also appreciate how you help others, I think your a very nice gentleman & I appreciate it* a lot, it would be nice if everyone helped like you do but giving out hope & exciting young players then ignoring them is not a good way to go, I mean you have all level 1's-20's get all 5-star parts for you then you make them 5-star weapons all the time 7 carry them into level 100's to get skill points then you said they keep bothering you to make them more 5-star weapons? what do you think will happen if you keep doing this for children? they will keep coming back for me weapons, and then you start ignoring them, so this false leading & giving them false hope & I think its very bad & please just a tip i wouldn't do that anymore like I told you & discussed with you, you need to be careful what you do around minors a quarter your age, if you make an 8 year old weapons all the time then yous top 7 you block them, I dont think good things would come out of this like I told you, they can tell their parents, then the parents will think a adult is taking advantage of them and it can get you into a situation, I am not saying it will but always think ahead & try to play with people your age, I understand if you like the attention that people give you which is cool and fine but i am here trying to help giving legit advice, This is leading people on giving false hope, do you know how exciting it is to a 8 year old getting a 5-Star scar like in Battle Royal and then when its gone decayed, they ant more then you take it away, just remember you were that age once and remember what you would do or act, But you do what you want, This i just feedback because I am level 72 will all* level 40's in my missions that all they do is dance in the street during the missions now, its gets more toxic everyday, I am under progressed because I always helped others like you, Your a good guy & I appreciate you helping others, & you told me you are not nice but you are a very nice guy & thank you for that,

*I think parents should monitor what their children do anyway but they dont until something happens but buy keep making them weapons that they cant even use well not that but wont be 5-star power in a level 20 mission, its wasting, & you hear The Scar this & The Scar that, well its an Equalizer the Epic Version of the weapon which is common & popular in PVE not a Scar but yes they do call it a scar, Its pretty much same weapon as the Founders main weapon The Noctunro after you buy all the founders packs which I think is best weapon in the game by far The Noctunro,

Thank you for helping me & others all is appreciated & remembered & that name wow does anyone take you seriously with that gamer-tag name?

• bigfazeech commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I never said cheating, You level 100+ and you carry levels 20's all day long & make level 20's weapons 5-star weapons as i have witnesses and seen & thats not good because your giving out false hope & giving them like hundreds of skill points before they can even use them, the 5-star weapons that you make all these levels 1-20 all the time doesnt work like you tell them they do, there getting u 5-star materials some how and you make them weapons as long as they have the stuff, its very misleading, you 1 of the main cause but i wasnt going to say your name but they way you are with little kiddies very strange,, had to unfriend him because it was strange, i told him I cant use certain language with 8 year olds but this player likes attention from little kids & this guy here misleads all these kids with information building level 20's 5-star weapons, so this player is is 1 of the players mostly responsible for doing these passing on false info making all level 20's 5=star weapons as long as they have the materials + more or whatever the deal is but these leads people on 7 excites them and makes people do wrong things in the game, you an adult old enough to be their grand father, please be careful what you say and do around minors, I told you its dangerous and you can get jammed up if you say and do wrong things, like when you like attention form minors but then you start ignoring them like you told me you do then you upset them and they tell their parents and when your that young remember you will do anything, so I am trying to help you to make you understand you cant use bad language and take advantage of minors at your age the way you make them things, tease them then you ignore them as you told me that they do & as you do it

Originally posted by bigfazeech View Post
                      Hey how you doin, If you read it I never said it is cheating, its asking a question can it be considered as cheating
                      I think this is cheating or being clingy like very clingy
                      You're embarrassing yourself. Be coherent before you start arguing against others. Idiot.

Comment

wow your so smart ^ I think I covered this in my very long post as you said, yes that you for repeating what i said, Over power levels should be block if you read it,

Hey how you doin, If you read it I never said it is cheating, its asking a question can it be considered as cheating, please read before you comment because it does not say anywhere that anyone is cheating, try to understand correctly words before you comment please, Thank you
                        Considering i got quoted on that. If you read more carefully you noticed that i stated its not an issue at all (i didnt even call it cheating to begin with). As long as the power level of the group makes it suitable for the mission, it is. The shared FORT points should compensate a weak player. And in the normal case, a player can only join in when they unlocked the region. They can be massively boosted by that, but that still comes with a common minimal power level.

Sure, there should be a protection in place so a player isnt going to be placed in a massively overleveled area, in a state the fort points arent going to compensate anymore. A power 20 player shouldnt be playing in a 40 area, but as long as a player is capable to compensate for their weakness it should be fine, a level 15 player might be boosted to 28, which for a 40 area is still well enough doable.

There are a lot of protection mechanisms in the game currently. And even though they stop a lot, even if it would be a 'perfectly balanced' system where it prevents low power levels from joining. You are still going to face players that are horrible. A weak but skilled player can still do more than a strong but clueless player. And this last part is nearly always the real decisive factor on wether a difficulty is suitable. I have seen this for years in tf2's mvm mode. Some players that have played 200 tours (which is a lot!) were still not capable to beat an expert difficulty area. And in this game the only real thing that causes progression is playtime.
                        Hence, i dont see any reason to change the system currently. Since its very likely not going to help.

Comment

Most of the time it's a high-level player who carries the lowies around. This started way back when the game was released and nobody read what the skills in their skilltrees said. At the end of stonewood for example, you can level up your weapons to 2 stars, but you will get the skillpoint to use 2 star weapons effectively in skilltree 2. Which will unlock after completing stonewood.
                          so basically, a level 15 player with obsidian weapons is a huge waste of materials, but due to the minimum damage and all perks activated, he will still be stronger than regular payers with weapons for their level.
                          And honestly, due to the whole grinding for raindrops and stuff, you don't really run short of material to craft weapons. And rather than throwing the materials away, I craft weapons for other players as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X