Rescue Survivor Missions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue Survivor Missions

Is there a trick to finding the last few survivors? I know there are a few that show up as a little blue ! box on the mini map but there seems to always be 1 or 2 with no visual indicator beyond stumbling across them.

There are some maps with secret areas that are hard to find. In the grasslands or forest it is one floor tile that drops 2-3 tiles down to a room that usually has a chest in it. I’ve found a survivor down there before. Some maps they are all easily accessible, I’ve been on one where the 4 of us found them all with 6 minutes to spare.

Comment

I get all of them nearly every single time, the trick is really to just go full on explorer. Don't worry about map markers, or visual indicators, just make sure that every last bit of your map is no longer grayed out. If there are high buildings in a city, or you are in a suburbs and there are some decent sized buildings with basements, sometimes it won't register from the ground, climb the high buildings, check basements, at worst you'll find a chest or something.

And as the poster above me said, if you are on the non city/suburb parts, go anywhere that could be underground. Some of them literally don't show up on the map or even "start" until you are like, almost right next to them, so you can't really on the game to tell you where they are. You have to just check everything yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X