Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf? I cant complete the 3rd quest and now I cant play.

Collapse
X

wtf? I cant complete the 3rd quest and now I cant play.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf? I cant complete the 3rd quest and now I cant play.

Hi - I'm trying to figure out what to do here. I'm on the 3rd quest in the main quest line called "constructor leadership". I did the first 2 quests already.

It's telling me to purchase this skill. But my skill points are empty for some reason......

Look. The purchase button is grayed out - https://i.imgur.com/B4bfFsT.png

and I can't play the game, to raise my xp further, until i complete this quest.

wtf??????

I suppose the "Play Now" button is greyed out on Play tab too. That's the one that will try to pick a mission that will most likely advance your quest. Are you able to manually select any missions from the Map tab? If you are, choosing to repeat one of those missions it should give you enough points to fill up that skill point meter. Is the Play With Others (question mark on map) selectable? That is also one way to get into a random mission.

Comment

Just complete any missions to earn XP and unlock more Skill points..

Comment

To add, I'm not sure if you can join others through invites at that point but if you can you could get XP that way to earn skill points. If all else fails contact Epic and hope for the best.

Comment

You don't have enough exp yet, you can see your exp bar is just short of a level up.

Comment

Working...
          X