Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I unlock epic survivor transformation?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I unlock epic survivor transformation? I don't seem to find this ability anywhere x(

Permanent epic transforms are part of the last tier founders pack, I think it's called ultimate edition, it only appears as an in game purchasable after you own the $150 limited edition and costs an additional $100. Aside from that I've heard that there are single use epic transforms available from alerts but I have yet to see one myself. All of the single use transform keys I've seen have topped out at rare and that's in Canny - lower Twine.

One thing to know about the epic transforms, they're are extremely expensive to use.

Comment

I have one epic hero and three epic leaders - all from the Legend Loot Truck LLama. Use your V Bucks on this only IMO
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey NavyTim, how do I find one? I remember I found one once because I had a mission but since then I wasn't been able to find one. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Surten View Post
          Hey NavyTim, how do I find one? I remember I found one once because I had a mission but since then I wasn't been able to find one. :(
          The legendary troll llama's NavyTim is talking about are part of the llama rotation and purchased with vbucks.

Comment

oh I see thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NavyTim View Post
              I have one epic hero and three epic leaders - all from the Legend Loot Truck LLama. Use your V Bucks on this only IMO
              Hey, Tim- I hope you mean Mythic, not Epic- Epics are purple and you should get them fairly often, just about any Llama should always include at least one Epic card.
              Mythics are quite rare and definitely something worth celebrating. But it's not neccesary to wait for the Loot Trucks, most Super Llamas should give you at least 1 Legendary card. I've gotten most of my Mythics from Super People Llamas (4 Lead Survivors, but one was a dupe) and Super Hero Llama (Grenade Ramirez)

Comment

Working...
              X