Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth waiting and when yes, how long?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Fortnite-Fans, moderators and all other forum-members,

I have a problem with not beeing able to add any purchasing method. (none of the 4 you can choose from).
    Is says: "Sorry, purchase failed. Please contact customer service.

I cant buy anything on the shop.

I double checked every possible issue and read many guides online but they didnt solve this problem. It must be something with my account I cant change. I double checked every info and detail in my account and billing address.
    I filed emails and tried to contact epic games and I am waiting for a reply of their support.
    I read some posts here that some have the same issue and arent getting any response from the support since a month.
    That said, anyone know if I should keep waiting or just start living with it or get me a new one?

-Thanks,

You need to use the Feedback option in the game to create a bug ticket. They don't respond to the forums very often.

Comment

Originally posted by nivaskin View Post
      You need to use the Feedback option in the game to create a bug ticket. They don't respond to the forums very often.
      I know, I stated that in my post. read carefully.
      I am curious about others having the same issue or filling a support ticket regarding a purchase-issue and how long it take them to solve it.....

Comment

They cant be serious about the answerre they wrote me in the support email. It was a f****** copy/paste answere and despite that I know they didnt even look a second into my problem.

Where is the quality of nowadays customer service.
        I stated clearly that the system ingame isnt allowing me to add any purchase methods no matter what. I do purchases on a weekly basis on steam, origin or battle.net and I NEVER had any problems there.
        No matter what I choose in fortnite it says even before I hit the "purchase" button. Sorry purchase failed. Contact customer support.

And the answere from support was: Check your credit card credentials, check if you still have funds, and so on. I cant even choose paypal, it dosnt even ask me for the paypal login. Before it already says: Sorry purchase failed!
        I am getting really nuts about that. *rage stop*

Comment

I just tested it. Made a new account and tried to add a purchase method. And with the new account it worked. But not so with the old one I want to do it.
          Jesus christ this support is eating my nerves alive.

Comment

Working...
          X