Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No voice chat available in Save The World?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty self explanatory, I've played several games with multiple different people and I could talk to no one asides from text chat, which is pretty darn awful tbh

- K3STROS

Yeah it actually has voice chat but I always mute people because it sounds awful and I can't understand a word they say.

Comment

dmac921 PC version of Save the world DOESNT have voice chat ;)... that being said i remember seeing it in the coming soon notes at one point.

I Personally use Discord to chat with friends while playing Save the World.. kinda sucks when playing with randoms.. but its better then nothing for the moment.

Comment

• agent_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of us are playing with friends/family through cross platform. Which is why we need in game voice chat.

This needs to be fixed. My wife and I cannot play StW together without it. I play on PC and she plays on Xbox. I upgraded to super deluxe so I could get the friend code and share w/ her. It is really frustrating, I mean its already in the game for BR, what the heck? Turn it on for StW!!!!!

Comment

• SexyDexxy commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the XBOX App on my PC, so I use it for "voice" when my son is playing STW on his XBOX. Works pretty well.

Originally posted by Lempface View Post
      This needs to be fixed. My wife and I cannot play StW together without it. I play on PC and she plays on Xbox. I upgraded to super deluxe so I could get the friend code and share w/ her. It is really frustrating, I mean its already in the game for BR, what the heck? Turn it on for StW!!!!!
      100% Agreed.

Comment

I told my friend to get Save the World and Voice chat is the only real way we can communicate with each other. He plays on PS4 and I play on PC, meaning we can’t use Discord without it being a real pain. Just enable it like you did in BR and this issue would be easily solved. Thanks!

Comment

Ditto - my son and I need this ASAP.

Comment

100% agree, my son is on the PS4 and im on PC. It is very difficult to communicate without voice chat

Comment

I just bought Save the World yesterday and find out that theres no in-game voice chat. What the hell? I play on PC and my friend plays on PS4. FIX THIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodshot567 View Post
                I just bought Save the World yesterday and find out that theres no in-game voice chat. What the hell? I play on PC and my friend plays on PS4. FIX THIS!!!
                Epic has announced that PC voice chat for STW will be enabled next week.

Comment

Originally posted by K3STROS View Post
                  Pretty self explanatory, I've played several games with multiple different people and I could talk to no one asides from text chat, which is pretty darn awful tbh

- K3STROS
                  When I play PS4 to PS4, it works.
                  When I play PS4 with PC users in the same party, it does not work.
                  Truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by FR4GZout View Post

Epic has announced that PC voice chat for STW will be enabled next week.
                    This is very cool.
                    Do you have a link to the official announcement? Can you please share it? I want to send it to a couple of people on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by u_r_not_a_bear View Post

This is very cool.
                      Do you have a link to the official announcement? Can you please share it? I want to send it to a couple of people on PC.
                      Current roadmap
                      Patch 4.3 (Week of 5/29)
                      • Blockbuster Event Part 2 of this incredible quadrilogy - Spitfire’s story comes to an epic conclusion and a new mythic hero is born! (Stay tuned for more Blockbuster adventures in 4.4 and 4.5)
                      • New Tiger Assault Rifle in the weekly store
                      • Port-a-Fort Utility item
                      • More Legendary Flux in the Event Store!
                      • More gold for boosting difficulty!
                      • Voice Chat on PC
                      --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

When i see the dump called world chat i hope that voice chat get bugged and never repaired. I dont need to hear about their needs all the time and i doubt that they will have any reasonable information for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X