Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I see how much increase I get from Squad bonuses?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do see their % increase in the squad page but I would like to see that in my Hero stats, like in green with a + next to my stats so that I know how much actually those bonuses on paper are increasing my stats.
    Is it me not finding this or it just doesn't exist and if it doesn't, would you also like to see something like that being implemented in the game?

Doesn’t exist to see how much your hero is boosted as far as I can tell. Place a note in the feedback section..... maybe in the future the devs will add it.

Comment

Originally posted by Surten View Post
      I do see their % increase in the squad page but I would like to see that in my Hero stats, like in green with a + next to my stats so that I know how much actually those bonuses on paper are increasing my stats.
      Is it me not finding this or it just doesn't exist and if it doesn't, would you also like to see something like that being implemented in the game?
      it does exist, whenever you level up your squad characters, there not only a bar that rises in the top left, there is also a rise in your player stats, albeit, your squads don’t effect your actual hero Health or shield, only your FORT level. The only characters that effect your hero level, are the cards in the slots next to you hero on that page

Comment

We all need to protest the latest stat clamping nerf they added last patch. Reddit has many threads showing many people providing examples of how it is detrimental to the game.
        People who use 4star heros with 3/4 star weapons who normally one shot small husks at higher lvls, while using the same weapons can't even one shot husks with their abilities in plank and stonewood.
        There had been a few low lvls 1-10 who complained that canny and twine players were too strong so Epic actually listened to those handful of complaints and nerfed all high lvl players.
        Fortnite is a great game and has a great team, but the dev adding these horrible nerfs really ruin the game and they should be fired.

Comment

• BradyS44 commented
          Editing a comment
          The high-end power is capped only in low-end missions. There is no truth in most of what you said.
          The reason is because a PL70 player shouldn’t be able to join Stonewood and have no challenge for the other players in the mission. There’s no difficulty or reason for playing in that case. But if the PL70 plays in CV or TP, they have their full power and damage.

Originally posted by BradyS44
        "The high-end power is capped only in low-end missions".
        Yes exactly. There was a stat cap before, but the latest patch lowered the stat cap even more!
        "The reason is because a PL70 player shouldn’t be able to join Stonewood ".
        Says you? Anyone can enter lower areas, especially if they want to get vbucks from completing their ssds. Lots of low lvl players ask for help in their missions, shouldn't a higher lvl player be able to help them without being excessively gimped? Or should they log-off and hop on their low lvl alt account just so they can do more dmg at those lower lvls?
        "There’s no difficulty or reason for playing in that case.".
        People play to socialize and have fun, what does it matter what they want to do? Those lower levels give very little rewards or no xp, so why artificially increase the difficulty to where a high lvl should have to struggle just to survive and burn through higher lvl mats? Why bother having lvls at all if every map is to be equally difficult and where any weapon or stat advantage is nerfed .
        "But if the PL70 plays in CV or TP, they have their full power and damage. ".
        Wrong. CV and TP are not the same , and TP has no cap. Lower lvls cannot survive because their fort stats are too low, so why would Epic make it so that all high lvls have all their stats taken away so they can barely survive on low lvls?
        Only after they unlock Skill Tree 4 will they have full power and damage in TP, A L70 with 5star heros and weapons do not do as much dmg in CV as they would in TP . Anyone going to lower lvls will have their fort stats capped at a lower scale, it has always been that way, the problem is that they capped it even further last patch! It was needless and needs to be undone.

sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...mage_in_lower/
        https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...tivities_is_a/
        https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...el_difficulty/
        https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/co...igher_players/

Comment

I completely agree with Fortnit but still I would like to be able to see when I increase survivor bonus offense a change next to my offense stats. Moreover now I can't even see the new survivor squad bonuses anymore in the survivor squad panel. Great great great. I have (I counted them) a total of 50% more bonus in offense and only shows 40% great optimization, great interface! Great job! These simple things should be easy to program, come on!!!

Comment

Working...
          X