X

Worth XP investment? (Dragon's Claw)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth XP investment? (Dragon's Claw)

I got a Dragon's Claw from the seasonal loot llama and I think I got the best roll I've ever gotten. The problem is, I hear people say that the Dragon weapons are terrible. So is this sniper worth leveling?

Im no expert but it looks good

Comment

That is a nice all damage roll you got there. This is my crit roll, does amazing dmg on headshots.

Comment

Basically a rocket launcher that uses heavy ammo and has way more durability.
        Seems very worth it.

Comment

Dude for me this is so worth it. I have it on my load out. It's the only dragon weapon I really enjoy. Shoot down one husk or husky then watch as three others get damaged or killed. If you have a potato aim it doesn't matter the damage from the explosion will still trigger and get a few husks.

Comment

I upgraded that one before, was not worth it i can tell ya. Sure if you got a couple of other high lvl epics but... For me its annoying that i shoots darts that take some time to explode. It's not like a rocket launcher because the explosions are small. I mean it's probably balanced but I'm far more fond of the "standard" sniper-weapons.

Comment

Working...
            X