Update higher main quests please!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update higher main quests please!!!

Hi,

So i was playing fortnite and one thing I noticed was that the higher i get (im homebase power 47 rn) the badder the loot will get for the first mission of canny valley i get a rare pistol schematic... wich is ofcourse very bad for someone that has all his guns legendary.

There should defenitally be an update that updates those items becouse it is rediculous how bad the loot is...

Same thing in twine. Power level 85 yet I'm getting rare pistol schematics as rewards along with other rares. Gotta love the rewards
    Ric, you good bro?

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

How about actually making a story as well... I am trying not to progress in the Canny Valley quest line so I can play it when it's actually a story. Does anyone know if you go through quest line now if you we be able to go back and do Canny and Twine again?

Comment

This is an age old request... And nothing will change in the near future.

Comment

Canny and Twine rewards (heck, even late Plank) are very disappointing, to be honest.

And almost no VBucks or transform mats anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonplayer View Post
            How about actually making a story as well... I am trying not to progress in the Canny Valley quest line so I can play it when it's actually a story. Does anyone know if you go through quest line now if you we be able to go back and do Canny and Twine again?
            They did mention previously that you will be able to go back through Canny and do the story quests once they add them, even if you've progressed past it.

Comment

• Gibsonplayer commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Feffy!

God the rewards are sad, blue, blue and more blue. By Canny odds are you are considering epic items to be junk, let alone blue.

Comment

They are focused on BR and bringing BR to mobile. They are using all their resources on that as that is the cash cow. Tencent wouldn’t have it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by PH_007 View Post
                Canny and Twine rewards (heck, even late Plank) are very disappointing, to be honest.

And almost no VBucks or transform mats anywhere.
                Especially plankerton launch the rocket.
                I WANTED A COMMON HERO TRANSFORM DAMMIT!
                What a rip off, I still can't afford the legendary transforms

Comment

Originally posted by ErylFlynn View Post
                  God the rewards are sad, blue, blue and more blue. By Canny odds are you are considering epic items to be junk, let alone blue.
                  Actually, epics can be better that legendaries. On a legendary you could get all damage to slowed and snared or afflicted, but on an epic you could get all damage, an element, grit chance or grit damage

Comment

Working...
                  X