X

Scammed $149 want refund

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scammed $149 want refund

So someone in a different country bought the limited edition on my account for $149, after emailing them 3 days ago and heard nothing back im going to make a post, all i want is a refund of the 149, i dont want the limited edition considering this hacker bought it on my account, ive emailed them, called them and even did a refund request and heard nothing back, also this is the language they used набор Основателя Limited Edition, im a guy from Maine all i play is battle royale, i dont want to play save the world or want the things that come with the limited edition, its disappointing that its taking epic this long to get back to a scam case

If you put a ticket in just be patient they will get it. The best I can tell you is to use best practices when it comes to password security (don't reuse passwords), ensure your email is under two step authentication, same goes for fortnite.

Comment

Same thing happened to me, got a meeting with the bank in the morning to get money back, bank froze my bank account. Got to get new debit card etc now...all I want is my 109.99 back...havnt played fortnite in months.

Comment

same thing is happening to me! but im out $190. canceled my bank card and everything. Waiting to hear back from Epic, but this is ********
        Attached Files

Comment

Haha, them crazy Russians.

Comment

No, you don't want a refund. Play stw a bit and you won't want to go back

Comment

• Bromatik commented
              Editing a comment
              It purchased the same copy of the game twice but two different versions just to steal my money. **** stw, me and everyone else who got hit by this scam want our money back

It happened the same to help epic games does something? I just cancelled my bank card and all

Comment

Working...
            X