X

Equipping Guns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equipping Guns

Not sure if someone asked this already, but i am new to the game. I have been playing pve save the world and so far i have 50 or so guns and swords, ect. However, i cannot equip almost all of them. I have some legendary , epic, ect. It seems like all i can equip is some low lever guns and swords. I tried everything, also i am on the ps4. Any help would be appreciated.

You cannot equip schematics, You can only equip guns. You have to craft the weapons to be able to use them.
    There's a husk at my door

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

I have crafted my legendary gun and i still cannot equip it from backpack. I see it, crafted it about 6 times but cannot move it to the 3 places where it needs to be equipped

Comment

Hmm, this is odd. Have you got a picture or screenshot of the weapons and the inventory?
        There's a husk at my door

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

No, but i will look tonight when i get home.

Comment

Craft and equip in mission. You can do it in the Armory tab under Backpack, but if you do it in game you will be able to equip it. There is no level restriction on equipping weapons (although there is a damage cap related to level).

Comment

Working...
            X