Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 3 ranged weapon in "Storm llama event"??

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to 3.51 patch
    Neon Weapon set added, available in the new ‘Into the Storm’ event Llama.
    • Ranged Weapons:
      • Argon Assault Rifle
      • Helium Shotgun
      • Krypton Piston
    So we can only get 1 fix Neon sniper perk from buying in event shop?? That's sad :(

If i'm not mistaken, there is also supposed to be some form of rocket launcher and another weapon added to the list. If not then yeah it is lacking a bit but I don't really mind. Make's it easier to get dupes to put into the collection book for some really under whelming rewards :)
    There's a husk at my door

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post
      If i'm not mistaken, there is also supposed to be some form of rocket launcher and another weapon added to the list. If not then yeah it is lacking a bit but I don't really mind. Make's it easier to get dupes to put into the collection book for some really under whelming rewards :)
      I opened 7 llamas haven't found anything outside of collection :O. Right now I don't know if I should upgrade Neon Sniper from store event. (Because if I get Neon sniper from llama then it might be better?or worse xD)

Comment

there is a sniper rifle and a LMG but I've only seen them available in the event store, I have not ever seen either from llamas and I have opened well over 30 storm llamas, and they don't go into collections
        Last edited by Ullrick; 04-23-2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nNightElf View Post

I opened 7 llamas haven't found anything outside of collection :O. Right now I don't know if I should upgrade Neon Sniper from store event. (Because if I get Neon sniper from llama then it might be better?or worse xD)
          You do not obtain event items that do not appear in the Collection Book through Llamas. You can only obtain them by purchasing them with event currency and/or through event quests. As it currently stands, you must purchase the Neon Sniper Rifle and LMG to acquire them. As far as I'm aware, the same will apply to the Rocket Launcher coming tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X