A 13 in a pl64 4 man...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just refuting your one hero wonder accusation SIR

Comment

• SirServed29 " Not showing up ready to win is also a strain on your teammates. But hey, what do I know? "

Yes. That's what we're saying. A PL5 shows up in a PL100 not ready to win and is a strain on their teammates. You do know. ;-)
      Last edited by Capers123; 07-11-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Trying to justify your leeching friend by your cockiness isn't really a smart move, just saying.

Comment

• SirServed29 commented
          Editing a comment
          And that was when Served knew, the only way this joy ride was gonna end, was behind bars. It doesn't matter if you can carry the whole party. The Forumnite Police will find you, and you'll pay.

My brother made it to Canny Valley mostly on his own by PL34. He get mistreated a lot because of you guys. He can craft his own PL82 weapons and have PL82 traps. His survivor squad is really bad, because he doesn't want to spend the time to farm for survivor exp. At PL41 now, he usually ends up soloing his PL46 missions, because people leave his games. Such a toxic community base.

Comment

• Capers123 commented
          Editing a comment
          A 34 doing a 46 is fine, that shouldn't be a problem. He probably already has a lot of survivor XP built up, just has to upgrade the survivors to increase his PL. I was the same, didn't bother too much with upgrading survivors until I got to Canny Valley, then did them in bulk.

Epic give us 3 tools for counter that :

first of all we can LEAVE from the lobby and search nother team and/or start the games with friends and inviting them ( we know who we are playing with)

second we can also use the report function and report him for leeching AND if he keep farming while other do the objective , report him also for ignoring OBJECTIVE

and third we can also put him into IGNORE list, that way the matchmaking will avoid to put you into a game where is present one of your ignored ones ( that will require a lot of time to have it, but if you keep bloocking leecher, scammers, trolls and idiots you will end matchmaking only with the good ones)

Unfortunally nobody can prevent someone to taxxi low level player and nowdays there are ven peole (at least into the italian comunity/chat) that taxxi people into high level mission for REAL money, boosting service and even items selling ( like gravedigger full leg pw 130 for 13E) on external sites.

If you don't like the game setup nobody force you to continue that match... the perfect solution never exist, unless you stick to your friends and play always provate match with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Majincool View Post
          My brother made it to Canny Valley mostly on his own by PL34. He get mistreated a lot because of you guys. He can craft his own PL82 weapons and have PL82 traps. His survivor squad is really bad, because he doesn't want to spend the time to farm for survivor exp. At PL41 now, he usually ends up soloing his PL46 missions, because people leave his games. Such a toxic community base.
          Canney valley is supposed to be 40-> 70 then he if 41 he is totally in range to do them... the main problem remain his surviros squad... he can be even capable to craft weapon far above to pw82 (level 30 then) but he won't benefit from them because weapons scale with F.O.R.T. stats given by survivors and not levelling the, damper your weapons too.

People now thend to check before doing a mission on site like Stormshield.one the player setup and stats and also weapons and heroes/survivors to avoid carry themselves the game alone and to avoid wasting time on high difficult mission.

we can't force your bro to play in a more efficent way and he can force us to quit his games...

Comment

• UkcsAlias commented
            Editing a comment
            Even at PL30, if you have a group with decent levels, they will pull your points high enough so you arent going to lack damage. It is a problem when those player do not have the region unlocked yet since at that point even when boosted, they are not going to be strong enough because their equipment is just going to be massively underleveled.
            And its VERY common to see a PL26 in a PL70 zone. There is just no way that this is ever going to become balanced as you just cant share enough points to boost them enough.

I just want to add that its unfair for people to taxi their friends who are too lazy to do their own missions. People who don't need a taxi are there because they put in the time and work to get there. By bringing your low lvl friend all you are doing is enabling his lazyness.

today I saw someone in global offering a taxi to canny to anyone in exchange for 100 nuts and bolts...

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Nesland View Post
            Epic give us 3 tools for counter that :

first of all we can LEAVE from the lobby and search nother team and/or start the games with friends and inviting them ( we know who we are playing with)

second we can also use the report function and report him for leeching AND if he keep farming while other do the objective , report him also for ignoring OBJECTIVE

and third we can also put him into IGNORE list, that way the matchmaking will avoid to put you into a game where is present one of your ignored ones ( that will require a lot of time to have it, but if you keep bloocking leecher, scammers, trolls and idiots you will end matchmaking only with the good ones)

Unfortunally nobody can prevent someone to taxxi low level player and nowdays there are ven peole (at least into the italian comunity/chat) that taxxi people into high level mission for REAL money, boosting service and even items selling ( like gravedigger full leg pw 130 for 13E) on external sites.

If you don't like the game setup nobody force you to continue that match... the perfect solution never exist, unless you stick to your friends and play always provate match with them.
            First of all, if you ignore someone you will still be matched with this person, from experience, so you can remove one of your tools.

Second point, leaving is not always a solution, for exemple my main quest missions = 94+, I very often have only ONE mission matching my main quest, if there are leechers, i can't progress... In this case leaving does not help at all.

Comment

• Catalyst_Light commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree , so many times the mission I need to do is blockedby leechers and the bleeding hearts who support them. The bleeding hearts , got I hate them. They are blind idiots who cannot see how toxic they are

I will leave a mission if the person is seriously of a lower power level or just not helping. I DO however, give taxi service to players for simple mats. I.E. nuts and bolts, herbs, etc. BUT I WILL NOT SEND THEM INTO A MISSION THAT IS NOT SET TO PRIVATE. I know that the players of the higher levels don't want to be burdened with this. besides, they're farming and can't do the mission. so I see no harm in what I am doing. Sorry if other feel diff

Comment

• LoosersKlub commented
              Editing a comment
              If you set them in private it's fine. Problem being that as soon as you leave they can set themselves in public again and that is when the problem begins.

• CrazySquiggle commented
              Editing a comment
              they cannot change the game status while the game is in progress and they are unable to access that mission again without another taxi.

A PL3 in a PL40 tonight. Seriously, you're lazy *** needs to be taxied to Plank? For real?

Comment

I bring my lower PL friends into 90+ missions because I do not and will not go down to their level because it is a waste of my time. Yes I just leave it on public 90% of the time, but 95% of every single one of you "Higher level" ****** can't keep up with me. The ones that cannot keep up are usually right around my pl (I am PL 92) or higher and I crush you kids time and time again. Building? I build the base. Combat? Good luck. Crafting? My sword is my only weapon and lasts me 2-3 missions so that one is moot, but I do make a lot of traps so . . . what i am trying to say is that all of you complaining need to get good or get out. Maybe try finding some friends if you are really not that good?

Comment

I was away from home for five days, and this post is still going strong, huh? It isn't going to be fixed until they put a level limit in, which I hope they do immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySquiggle View Post
                  I bring my lower PL friends into 90+ missions because I do not and will not go down to their level because it is a waste of my time. Yes I just leave it on public 90% of the time, but 95% of every single one of you "Higher level" ****** can't keep up with me. The ones that cannot keep up are usually right around my pl (I am PL 92) or higher and I crush you kids time and time again. Building? I build the base. Combat? Good luck. Crafting? My sword is my only weapon and lasts me 2-3 missions so that one is moot, but I do make a lot of traps so . . . what i am trying to say is that all of you complaining need to get good or get out. Maybe try finding some friends if you are really not that good?
                  It's cute when the egotisitic amongst us fluff their tail feathers. Then you look closer at their stats and find out they have only 3 weapons on tier 4 and the rest of the tier 4 gear are every single trap in the game XD.

I wonder why you might get the highest building, combat and utility lol. Building large volumes of traps, littering the map with them and then Dragon Slashing anything that makes it through is not an indication of being good at the game but it is a marvelous way to inflate your ego in the end game screen <3.

If you are as 'good' as you say you are, first off you wouldn't need so many traps to do the heavy lifting in the first place, and secondly, if you're so 'good', why do you still need to put the game on public so that other players are saddled into helping carry your deadweight friends (cause you know, you can clearly do that without them cos you're so good)? :3
                  Last edited by AcidBuckshot; 07-16-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

You guys all still stuck on main missions because of low levels? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Deag- View Post
                      You guys all still stuck on main missions because of low levels? :D
                      Nope, I transcended this issue by making friends with people :D

Comment

• Deag- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Omg finally!!! Good for you we been laughing at these threads because 4 players all on same pl missions teaming up to complain and not teaming up to play just looks funny :)

• AcidBuckshot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hahaha, slightly more tragic then funny. In all seriousness though, if you all agree on the issue of Leechers (which is incredibly valid btw), why don't you all look to each other to play and enjoy the game.

One of the people I play with has a severe aversion to low levels in matches but sometimes I'm just like "whatever, let's just play, we got this anyway". At the end of the day, that low level either helps defend, or that lovely report feature is used for 'Ignoring the Objective'.

In actuality, the only one forcing you to play with low levels is really yourselves for not trying to make some gaming buddies. Yes, this games community is toxic and most players are infuriating, but some aren't and you can just ask when you meet people on your PL if they want to team up.
                        Last edited by AcidBuckshot; 07-16-2018, 10:59 AM.

• Deag- commented
                        Editing a comment
                        All true, all you need is to spot the good form the bad and keep the good people together. By doing this you have your own little community with good and fun people who will boost your gaming experience further than epic can!
                    Working...
                    X