X

Scamming Reporting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scamming Reporting?

I myself has been scammed. We recently got player reporting. Will there be scamming reporting? I'm not sure if you get anything if you contact epic. Maybe they get ban from fortnite. Well I don't know what happens.

Moved the thread to Stormchasing. Please don't ask questions on the Play Together forum.

As for your question: It's already in there.
    Click on "Report Player", scroll all the way down, "Trade Scam".
    --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

From the topic here https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...ming-reporting I will put it here not the other one. Please talk about scamming. I am okay with a some trading talk.

Comment

A legit trading system has been requested from day one at this point I doubt we will ever get one

Comment

• Vidi Vici Veni commented
          Editing a comment
          It hasnt, I'm 100% sure of it. Nobody traded day 1 at all, nobody had a full inventory to do so. We do not need a stupid trading system, we need the community to stop being lazy.

• Ryfox commented
          Editing a comment
          Clint people have been scamming people out of crafting mats since day one sure maybe trading hasn’t been a thing but “ will craft using your mats” has been

Originally posted by Ryfox View Post
        A legit trading system has been requested from day one at this point I doubt we will ever get one
        But do you know how much people ask for it?!? Epic is going to do something about it but battle royal is what made them popular. If the they stop they will lose everyone. So we don't know when they will do anything.

Comment

The community is not lazy for example Ricz0r is not lazy he helps everyone out including me. He moved my forums to the correct place 2 seconds after I posted it so don't say that to the community.

Comment

I never said the community was lazy. Just people have been asking for a real trading system since the game has been out I wish we could go back before they wiped the forums and I could post links back from 2017 asking for it

Comment

Dont trade you dont get scammed.. no need to report.. easy

Comment

Originally posted by Ank1337 View Post
                Dont trade you dont get scammed.. no need to report.. easy
                What if it's your friend and he/she scams you?

Comment

• Ånk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You remove and block him and dont trade with others you dont know irl
                  Would you trust a random with your wallet?

I never said the community was lazy. Just people have been asking for a real trading system since the game has been out I wish we could go back before they wiped the forums and I could post links back from 2017 asking for it
                sorry i quoted the wrong person i ment ClintParis

Comment

Originally posted by The Iced Saiyan View Post
                  What if it's your friend and he/she scams you?
                  Smaller than a wallet. But you got scammed already so that's not a solution.

Comment

just like don't trust anyone just trade with friends you know
                    Last edited by Strikeed; 10-21-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Better yet don't trade period. Traders never prosper in this game. Every trader I know doesn't focus on their missions and spends more time in SSD's not to do them, but to trade in them. Everything including seasonal weapons is obtainable in this game if you just wait around for it.

Do your missions. Rank up. Craft better weapons. Get better loot. There is no need for a trade system at that point.

"Trade, huh, yeah
                      What is it good for
                      Absolutely nothing
                      Trade, huh, yeah
                      What is it good for
                      Absolutely nothing
                      Say it again, why'all
                      Trade, huh, good god
                      What is it good for
                      Absolutely nothing, listen to me
                      Oh, Trade, I despise
                      'Cause it means destruction of STW lives"

Trading is going to be the death of this game. Don't let trading kill this game. Go out there and kill husks with whatever weapons you can craft. In the early stages of Stonewood you don't need a leveled up weapon. This game isn't a one shot game. If you want a one shot game play COD or R6S. Most games require more then one shot to kill things.

If you see a trader give them this message.
                      Lets save the world not end it. We need more players like you to help shape the way this game plays out. Don't become one of them toxic players or you will greatly end the world and not save it.
                      https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/fmpat PL102 even though SS1 shows my power to be 89 and a half.

Comment

Only trade what you are willing to lose. I tend to trade materials all the time when I need it. Example I am swimming in obsiden so today someone ask if i got obsiden yes I do I need planks therefore we just drop and go. Just simple don’t trade weapons and because I don’t need anybody weapons people offer and I just say no but at times some high rank players just want people to try things out so just pickup say thanks and play on. There are more good apples in this game then rotten ones but the rotten ones has spoiled the tree.
                        Food for thought good players play STW and everyone else let STW play them.
                        https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/carolinakingme

Comment

Working...
                        X