Fortnite Tips And Tricks For Beginners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite Tips And Tricks For Beginners

2mysteriousnuggets did an awesome video for beginners.

learn to build... only tip you need.

Comment

Jack-Jerry┬┤s channel will be one of the largest Fortnite archives in 2018. Stop by and enjoy watching countless missions and challenges:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqR...JQImAY1gkucaGA

Comment

Hello epic games, Fortnite has been a great game so far and it has improved tremendously, I have no problem playing battle royale and I really enjoy this gamemode, But the only thing that gets too me is the sniper bullet speed and accuracy, The sniper Is great dont get me wrong but the speed of the bullet can be more faster to get an sniper kill easier. Also the bullet accuracy, Ive had my scope on someones head but since the bullet curls down I missed my shot, I beleive these little fixes in the game will make the game better and a more faster pace for people who love fast pace games. Thank You

Comment

• PartisanGerm commented
          Editing a comment
          The fat slow bullets are a part of the Fortnite gameplay design. They're not supposed to be perfectly accurate with little to no gravity drop, because that's the intended style. Simple aim a little higher and don't expect to make shots at hundreds of meters without good luck.
      Working...
      X