Anyway to Demo/nuke base?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to Demo/nuke base?

I need to redo my base, and as it stands, it'll take me about an hour or more to demo it, is there a nuke all structure or reset command or option? Thx

No, there's no way to do this at the moment.

Comment

Easiest thing you can do at this point is edit the pieces to make them as small as possible. That will lower the HP total making it easier to destroy. You can also make it faster by taking out walls that support a ceiling. It will destroy itself once it's supports are gone. This will still leave the floors, and no piece with a trap on it can be edited and will have to be destroyed while complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Pystov View Post
        Easiest thing you can do at this point is edit the pieces to make them as small as possible. That will lower the HP total making it easier to destroy. You can also make it faster by taking out walls that support a ceiling. It will destroy itself once it's supports are gone. This will still leave the floors, and no piece with a trap on it can be edited and will have to be destroyed while complete.
        Ohh ty, thats not a bad Idea, I didnt know that.

Comment

Let the husks do it? while drinking coffee or something. i.e start a defence and let them at it, rinse, repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by marshqq View Post
            Let the husks do it? while drinking coffee or something. i.e start a defence and let them at it, rinse, repeat.
            I dont have a SSD available, is there a way to start them manually? I am only Power Level 8 atm

Comment

Edit any walls without traps on them to make them the smallest possible tile set (example floors = 1 square tile) walls = 2 lower squares (left or right side). then while its "rebuilding and at half of THAT buildings hit point max potential, bash it down in a couple hits. (this doesnt work on walls with traps on them and you will have to deal with the boredom of hitting them from the outside edge of the wall. ( hitting the outside edges keeps the target bonus damage low and center to your reticle allowing you to get more bonus hits faster) but not always. I have told them they needed to add a cash shop item that allows us to "reset" our base designs (remove all built objects). But they must not like money that much or it would be implemented already :P

Comment

Originally posted by Game Over Man View Post

I dont have a SSD available, is there a way to start them manually? I am only Power Level 8 atm
                no there isn't, unless you did no.6 and the rest are side quests, but didn't realise you are low. it was kind of a joke but might work on some parts of the base.

Tthe best way is like others have said, edit to smallest. Also, detach roofs so they go down on their own where you can.

Comment

Invite a bunch of people into your Storm Shield and let them help hack away?

Comment

Appreciate all the advise guys. I was told Ill have a new base when I make it to Plankerton, so Ill just abandoned this one as it is, and start new, This game is so **** addictive,

Comment

There will be more Stormshield Defenses in Stonewood. At the moment the shield Power maximum is 10 but the devs said already that there will be more in the future (whenever that will be).

So you should not abandon the base completely. Each defense gives you heroes xp, a skillpoint and also some mini llamas.
                      Power 6 is necessary through the questline to progress to plank and everything else is optional.

Simple take your time, rework it step by step if you have time.

Comment

I wish there was a way to remove traps at least, so you can replace them else where or recover the resource so you can upgrade them in the case of advancing tech.

Comment

Working...
                        X