How to supply ammo to my defenders ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to supply ammo to my defenders ?

Hy comanders, :)
    how the title says, i need to know ho to give ammo to my defenders, i know allready how to give them weapons, but not the ammo when they are out of it.

When they run out of ammo, you need to drop more on their defender pad, same as you would drop them a weapon. You're going to have to actively keep an eye out on them, though. There currently isn't a visible way of seeing if they're out of ammo and they burn through it FAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Magnus View Post
      When they run out of ammo, you need to drop more on their defender pad, same as you would drop them a weapon. You're going to have to actively keep an eye out on them, though. There currently isn't a visible way of seeing if they're out of ammo and they burn through it FAST.
      Yeah, but i don't know how to drop ammo, dropping am weapon is easy, i take on out of mi inventory and drop it there, but ammo is all in my weapons, don't know how to get it out to drop it.

Comment

Makokilon:

Open your inventory.

Navigate to your ammunition tab.

Click on the ammunition type you want to drop.

Select the amount of ammunition you would like to drop using the slider or leave it as default to drop half.

Drop the ammunition (look in the lower right if you want to click the button, or press "X".)

~ Mal
        Technology is best when it brings people together. - Matt Mullenweg

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficara View Post
          Makokilon:

Open your inventory.

Navigate to your ammunition tab.

Click on the ammunition type you want to drop.

Select the amount of ammunition you would like to drop using the slider or leave it as default to drop half.

Drop the ammunition (look in the lower right if you want to click the button, or press "X".)

~ Mal
          Thank you for the nice explain, i´ll try that.

Comment

And don't worry, all the ammo they didn't use, as well as their guns, will be returned to storage after the battle.

Comment

Note that defenders are ammo hogs but excessively accurate with thier given weapon so every shot equates to a pretty good damage (even from a tier 1 weapon on a 40 power defender). I normally drop split stacks of half my ammo and assume they will survive the fight long enough to use it, (excess ammo gets returned to you on match complete (fail or win), as does the weapon they use (with damage to the weapon taken off for use).

Comment

Thanks for your answers commanders :cool:, seems to be a nice comunity in this forum and to this game.

Comment

Working...
                X