Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Base question for the more experienced

Morning All!

I have two things I am wanting to know... Does the base you build in Stormwood carry over to the other areas once you start moving on (Plankerton, etc)? Once you finish up a round of missions in one location (i.e., from Stormwood to Plankerton), do they keep giving you SSD missions for the remainder, or is that area kinda done? This one has be curious because once you max out, what is the end-game/replayablity like?

Originally posted by DublChen View Post
    Does the base you build in Stormwood carry over to the other areas once you start moving on (Plankerton, etc)?
    It doesn't carry over, instead you get a new map with new amp locations to work with.

Once you finish up a round of missions in one location (i.e., from Stormwood to Plankerton), do they keep giving you SSD missions for the remainder, or is that area kinda done?
    There are 10 total storm shield defense missions per zone, 7-10 are substantially longer than the first 6 but also purely optional. Once you've completed all 10 it's basically done until they add something to the game.

This one has be curious because once you max out, what is the end-game/replayablity like?
    There really is no end game, at least not in the sense I think you mean. As mission difficulty increases husk health, damage, and spawn counts increase but for the time being that's about the only difference between early and late game.

Comment

Working...
    X