Collapse
X

Ultimate edition stw ever coming back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Ultimate edition stw ever coming back?

Ultimate edition stw ever coming back?

Many people have bought the save the world founders pack when it was on discount and most people weren’t aware of the ultimate edition like myself because they weren’t as invested into the game as other save the world players were. I really think it should be back ASAP because people like me want to get all the exclusives that were in the pack. Please give us one more chance epic.

• replied
    Same boat I just saved enough money to get it (poor college student ????) and it was pulled Dx hopefully it'll come back so I can buy it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AceAL0 View Post
    Many people have bought the save the world founders pack when it was on discount and most people weren’t aware of the ultimate edition like myself because they weren’t as invested into the game as other save the world players were. I really think it should be back ASAP because people like me want to get all the exclusives that were in the pack. Please give us one more chance epic.
    More than likely it will but its honestly probably going to show up in a sale just before or during Fortnite's F2P release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Darkterror2651 I sure hope so!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    iam sure a discount will come again 1 week or a lot of days before stw comes free... until this date you must wait and all other players too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X