X

Preparing a expedition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preparing a expedition

Hy there, once more i´ve a question, there is realy a lot has to learn in this fun, great, cool game, if one want to! :cool:
    I want to, so here comes my new question:
    Sometimes, when i´m preparing an expedition to go for gathering materials, ect., there is shown, in right buttom corner, that there are some minimum requirements of people or what ever it means.
    Like " Requirements 7/10 People".
    What does that mean? Till now i have just 1 slot for a heroe i can send out...
    Greetings

Think of "People" as currency. Twisted I know!

Sometimes when you complete a mission you will notice this generic looking grey people graphic listed with your loot take-away, those are people. When you rescue a survivor, that counts as a person. So as you go about your business even if you do not have a "Rescue the Survivors" mission, rescuing people can be a good thing. You will also use people when you "Transform" schematics later on in the game.

Also,
    Soylent Green is people.

Wait! Wrong product!

<clears throat>

Rescue people and use them in our own form of a twisted commodity market. Leverage those people against actions and resources you really want. Check how many you have on the "Resources" tab.

~ Mal
    Last edited by Maleficara; 09-19-2017, 03:02 PM.
    Technology is best when it brings people together. - Matt Mullenweg

Comment

At the beginning you will get 1-2 people per survivor rescued, this will increase in other regions like plankerton and canny valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Maleficara View Post
        Think of "People" as currency. Twisted I know!

Sometimes when you complete a mission you will notice this generic looking grey people graphic listed with your loot take-away, those are people. When you rescue a survivor, that counts as a person. So as you go about your business even if you do not have a "Rescue the Survivors" mission, rescuing people can be a good thing. You will also use people when you "Transform" schematics later on in the game.

Also,
        Soylent Green is people.

Wait! Wrong product!

<clears throat>

Rescue people and use them in our own form of a twisted commodity market. Leverage those people against actions and resources you really want. Check how many you have on the "Resources" tab.

~ Mal
        Ok, thanks for your answer and good explain, think i understoud it now. More or less. XD
        Soilent green Lol, thats from a pretty old movie ( nice to see i´m not the only grandpa here, hahahaha ),
        i supose you are refiering to these kind of polaroid fotos looking things, allready asked myself for what they could be good for. So now i know.
        Thank you, greetings, have fun and take care out there . :)

Comment

Originally posted by Rul1n View Post
          At the beginning you will get 1-2 people per survivor rescued, this will increase in other regions like plankerton and canny valley.
          Thanks four your answer :)

Comment

Working...
          X