X

Slope building to PvE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slope building to PvE

One thing I like most about BR is being able to build no matter the shape of the terrain. Is that coming to PvE?

Edit: I couldn't find a general section so I put the post here.

Yea the biggest problem on some areas on mainly storm shields is not being able to build on a path that husks will take because it goes up hill...

Comment

that should be added to pve, i dont know why wasnt like that from the go, we should be able to place at least stairs in the slopes, makes no sense we cant do that

Comment

Yeah I've wondered why they don't have that yet too. You can place tracks on slopes in the Bomb mission, so they definitely have code to snap objects to those slopes at least. So at the very least we should be able to place floors, ceilings, and traps on those surfaces. I could understand if stairs, roofs, and walls would be difficult for them to get to work, but I'd be fine with just the floors, ceilings, and traps.

Comment

Can't think of any design reason. Maybe it caused a problem with the AI. I wish I could do a private BR so I could try building with this feature.

Comment

Working...
          X