X

Idea (Twine Peaks Biome) and Twine Peaks Hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea (Twine Peaks Biome) and Twine Peaks Hero

I have an idea for the Twine Peaks section of Fortnite STW!

The storm shield in twine has lava and a sort of darker theme, if Twine follows with how Canny Valley got a biome change, then twine should get a change too. Twine Peaks should have a volcano biome for missions.
    The biome would match the storm shield and there should be a special lava hero to go with it!
    The missions should have things such as random lava bombs hitting areas and building, and it should also damage husks.
    Twine is supposed to be a challenge. For example: You're completing an encampment, and then a lava bomb hits out of nowhere, knocking you and your teammates.

Another cool idea is elemental Mist Monsters. I'm thinking either takers should have a fire element, same with blasters.

Hero Idea: Lava Trooper Jonesy, Ramirez, Spitfire, Banshee etc. I also think they should be new mythic heros!
    The Lava Trooper subclass should be introduced in normal llamas and it should be geared towards Twine Peaks, adding resistance to lava damage as well as getting lava perks!
    I think that a lava grenade would be really fun to use, There are grenade perks such as Keep Out! which add a residual energy field, I think the lava grenade should do the same, but with a lava-red animation and should deal fire damage.
    The support and tactical bonuses should be something such as bonus fire resistance, or something like the Energized support, however instead of energy, it would increase fire damage,

This is a concept that I hope makes it into Fortnite: Save The World
    Last edited by IsABackupAcc; 09-22-2018, 08:33 PM.

It was all in their roadmap to introduce hazardous environments for Twine Peak biome. However, ever since the fame that Battle Royale brought to them and the influx of millions of players overnight, they currently are still lacking the manpower to push content out fast enough for the two modes. So they've shift development process that was originally for Save The World to Battle Royale, with like just 1 team left for the original mode with minimal resources to sustain the project. They didn't expect this vast amount of success to come so quickly, so they sorta bite more than they can chew. In short, don't expect much for Save the World. Because they told us shortly after 5.0 update, they would bring more questline to Canny Valley, but ever since 5.1 hit, we only gotten 1. Well, they never hold up to that statement and now we're heading to 6.0 that they don't even have ready, instead we're getting a mini-event to hold it over.

SAVE THE WORLD STATE OF DEVELOPMENT - JUNE 2018
    -----
    "We are happy to announce that the Canny Valley campaign, as well as a new biome, are landing in the near future!

We’ll deliver the first act of Canny Valley shortly after v5.0. Canny Valley will take you through the Arid parts of the Fortnite world, with many new and unique places to explore.

The story will answer many questions - was Dr. Vinderman a hero or a villain? What happened to him? Who is “the real Ray”, and where is she? What really is the Storm, and why did it happen? You’ll also see Lars and his band, “Steel Wool”, Dennis, Penny and all the other characters you love, along with iconic locations and enemies."
    -----

And those questions are still left unanswered or accounted for.

Comment

Working...
    X