X

Bought the deluxe edition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the deluxe edition

but I have no access to anything I have bought. Not the heroes, not the pinatas nor does my game change from the free version. I didn't get a key either and have no access to a key on my purchase history. How the hell do I redeem everything?

you have to play the tutorial quests before you have access to the upgraded edition content.

Comment

where are the tutorial quests cause I just bought deluxe edition and now I just lost all my money

Comment

the same thing happend to me
        where are the tutorial quest

Comment

Tutorials are the 1st 2 missions

Comment

You have to play the tutorial quests before you get to the main game, just play awhile before saying you didn't get everything you paid for, because you probably did and just haven't finished the requirement. It's like Destiny with people complaining about not getting Cold Heart all over again. (though they should be complaining they actually bought Destiny not worried about a pre-order bonus. XD)

Once you beat the tutorial you unlock the Rare version of the schematic you choose then you have to complete missions to get better rarity versions.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Maybe, Epic games should incorporate a detailed explanation explaining the add-ons cost more than just money and addional action is required by the user to receive said items..... Idk, just a thought.

Comment

Does the deluxe edition for PS4 come with a free friend code?

Comment

• Godz Chazza commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope. It doesn't

same thing here

Comment

Originally posted by Forga View Post
                    same thing here
                    Have you tried restarting the game? It might need to refresh your account data.
                    --Retired-- CM

See a thread or post that violates the forum guidelines? Please flag it to help out the Community Moderators. :)

Comment

Working...
                    X