X

Pc and ps4 cross play?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pc and ps4 cross play?

can I get save the world on ps4 and play with someone on pc.

Yes you can. You can even play with someone on Xbox.
    Lets save the world, not end it. We need more players like you to help shape the way this game plays out. Don't become one of them toxic players or you will greatly end the world and not save it.
    https://www.stormshield.one/pve/stats/fmpat PL120
    https://v2.fortnitedb.com/en/profile/FMPat more up to date info.
    Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer.

Comment

Crossplay is the most stupid thing that u Epic ever add in the game ... is ok for those who want to play a game with friends from pc but what about other people who just not have pc and they can't play with a controller? they have to face every little *&&*&*& who stretches the screen resolution and remove shadows and doing other PC OPTIONS! options that you CANT USE PS4 PLAYER options that you are able to use on PC to INCREASE your FPS (if you don't know what is the use of FPS go search some about it) How I will be able to play against 200+ FPS when I'm capped at 30-60 and when I try to shoot him he shoot me first and the same goes with the building ... FIX this when someone plays solo Even with KEYBOARD+MOUSE let him play against the SAME Console.

Comment

• bhale187 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the STW section, not BR. Cross play is great for STW cooperative play

• Pailzor commented
          Editing a comment
          You're posting in the Save the World forums. Your complaints are all Battle Royale-related.
          Also, there are settings options to turn off crossplay matchmaking. I suggest you do that and see if it's better for you.

you are right and I'm sorry I just realized that STW section. about Crossplay matchmaking option I said that is unfair to not be able to play from PS4 with KBM against other players from PS4 with KBM if I remove the Crossplay matchmaking I can't play with KBM only with the controller so in short there is no option

Comment

Working...
        X