Collection book problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collection book problem

Hello!

I started playing fortnite today and have gotten some guns so i want to put some in my collection book. I have done this with multiple schematics.
    I just got Space Pistol from a lama, and i opened up collection book, but there is no "line" going around the pistol picture or even a plus sign in the middle. I have another gun where there is a plus sign and a line around it.

Any reason why i cant put it in my collection book? This acutally happens with a lvl 1 pistol aswell. No, neither of them a favorite or founder.

You can only slot the same type of schematic once, but if you have a schematic of a higher level you could replace it with the one you already have in the book. I recommend not putting anything above a blue in the collection book till you are through mid plankerton and have a more solid feel for the game.
    The buck stops here.

Comment

Originally posted by Davethebuck View Post
      You can only slot the same type of schematic once, but if you have a schematic of a higher level you could replace it with the one you already have in the book. I recommend not putting anything above a blue in the collection book till you are through mid plankerton and have a more solid feel for the game.
      Hey. Ty for replying. This is my first epic item so i have never put any epics in the collection book so I should be able to put it there, but i cant :/

Comment

I found out why i couldnt do it...I didnt have "Recycling and Retirement 2" or even 3 yet. After 3 you can recycle or retire everything.

Comment

Ahh I forgot about that... def consider not putting it in the book yet! you might want it later.
          The buck stops here.

Comment

Working...
          X